Guys is it to tall?

guys... i really find heels pretty to wear for the right occasions buut i am 5'6.. do guys think that a 5'6 girl wearing heels (only about 3-4inches) to tall?

19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• It's not a big deal to me, but that would be taller than me and most girls I've ever met have really felt insecure about being taller than the guy they're with. So, if my girl did that, I wouldn't really mind a whole lot, but I know that she might. It just depends on what height guy you're looking for. You're going to be the same height as the national average for male guys in the U. S., though, which is taller than a lot of other national averages. So, if you want to be the same height as guys you're interested in, then it's likely you will be. It's up to you who you, though, what kind of height the guy you're interested in would be. Honestly, I don't have much preference. But, I also don't really like heels, but that's just my preference.

• No u would reach my height of 5'10 when u wear them and be shorter than an inch if i wear shoes so its perfect height

• well since 5'5 is the avg height what is one inch really your fine

• My girlfriend is just exactly your height and loves wearing heels when we go out. First time seeing her in heels I was kinda like not freaked out but more like woo she's eye level to me now lol. I don't mind it I find her very attractive in heels because I kinda have a foot fetish not as much as I used to tho.

• It' a great way to expose all the shallow people. If they won't date you because of heels or height, you should be avoiding dating them anyway.
    Girls don't need heels to look good in my opinion, so only wear them if you actually want to wear them. Nobody else should decide that for you.

• That would be cool with me for a tall girl to wear heels

• I'm 5"10 and 5"6 is perfect. Average height is 5"10 for men so you would easily be compatible with 50% of the population. 50% would be below 5"10 and you would end up taller in heels

• No I am 6'1" and in nicer shoes would add another inch or so. Sounds just fine to me.

• It wouldn't matter to me!

• You'd be taller than me than, but then again, I wouldn't give a fuck on how people look at that, so who cares, wear what you want.

• It's fine.

• If you're OK with me being slightly shorter when you have heals on then it's fine with me.

• Hell wear 6, heels are suppose to be longee

• Nah, it's fine but i'im taller than you'd be in high heels

• For your age kida is but in my opinion high heels are cool.

• Not at all. Its quite nice.

• that's fine. . . .

• Height isn't a problem, even though you'd be at least as tall as me. I really don't find heels attractive. They make your legs look weird. I love girls in sneakers and shorts. <3