Be brutally honest please!

This girl told me that I was ugly as hell...be brutally honest PLEASE! Do you think so? Girls and guys please answer, I want both opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't let hate calls of jealousy get close to you. You're quite cute as for what I can see so... ;)

What Guys Said 6

• You're not really my type in the facial structure, but that doesn't make you ugly by any standard. You have beautiful eyes, nice teeth and hair, and you look like you probably have a cute body. Just blow a bitch off.

• Sounds like a bitch if I ever heard of one.

You're good looking, you don't need to worry about finding a date as long as you carry that confidence with you.

Curious. Is SHE ugly by chance? :)

• In my opinion she is not pretty at all. She has a long skinny face and big beaver teeth. However she is considered "popular"

• Then she definitely is a bi*ch... consider yourself lucky you didn't end up like her.

• No you are very attractive, sounds like she was just being a bitch

• not at all.

Good Luck,

- Harvey D

• No. She's just an idiot. Nevermind her. She has her PhD in stupidity.

• I have no idea what makes you believe that girl. You're real cute.

What Girls Said 4

• don't listen to people who are mean. she might have heard some rumour about you and her boyfriend-who knows. but she most likely is jealous

• Pictures don't always show truth. But you look quite pretty. Girls get jealous and like to knock others down to make them feel better.

• Your a cutie.. there is something wrong with that girl. Jealously is what it is.. don't let it get to you, just keep your head up high and act like it didn't bother you.

• Of course not. You're a good-looking girl!