Why do Rhianna, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Nikki Minage an Co all dress like vinerial disease (VD) carrying wh*res?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they are a bunch of whores.

What Girls Said 9

• Because it gets them attention, sells records and makes them feel as if they are desired and valued.

• I never had an issue with Rihanna or Katy Perry's style of clothing but I'm not a fan of their music so I don't watch them on youtube or in photographic form very often. Maybe if I was exposed to them more, I'd know what you were talking about and people who dress whorey do it because the men want to see them that way - it gives them status and fame - should not - but it does.

• Because money~~

• because all they want is attention

• They receive a lot of attention from doing it. It is all about attention.

• Haha for a moment there, I thought you were trying to say that people have to dress a certain way because you don't find their style attractive.

• because sex sells

• Because they get attention like this... people watch it even if the song is not so great.

• Why do spell Nicki minaj like an illiterate moron

What Guys Said 6

• It seems to be the fashion in the music industry at the moment

• they're part of the Illuminati which wants its members to be in places of influence. so obvious but do what you gotta do.

• 0|0
  • Because when people don't believe in their own talent. They need other ways to get noticed. They seem to think it's more important to get cheap publicity rather than make good music

• i mean you have to somehow compensate for a lack of personality/talent... otherwise people wouldn´t care for you.

• It's just business sex sells if we didn't buy it they wouldn't do it.

• Because they are turning underage teens into super sluts.