What do you think of drag queens/kings?

if you have one who is your favourite?

Most Helpful Girl

• I grew up with a few of them. They are mostly normal people. The ones I knew didn't dress every day, but when they did... Wow! Seriously I still wish I had that much talent applying make up.

I think it made me more accepting of people who are considered different or eccentric. I've learned over the years that those who are tend to be the kindest most loving people. That and I have a slight flare for clothes some women would find eccentric or gaudy. I finally broke the cheetah print all over the house thing when my boyfriend and I moved in together though. I'm down to a few throw pillows. Haha.

What Guys Said 6

• I think they are so funny

• i think it is silly

• I don't know much but they do an awesome job to entertain people and it's a good type of art 😊

• Love them.

• Good ones are great artist.

• No way... I don't speak the language bla bla bla...😎

What Girls Said 3

• I love them! I've tried to do my makeup as a drag king for Halloween, but failed cuz I looked too "pretty" to pass as a dude :(

• i've had a drag king makeover before by a friend who specialises in that kind of stuff it was so fun to see what i'd look like as a guy

• I think they are fabulous

• I don't have one