How often do you wash your jeans?

Just curious how often u wash ur jeans.

2|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I hear you shouldn't wash them often and this sounds strange but i heard today
    if you place them in a freezer that they will keep longer with their color etc ,

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Once every few weeks only because if you wash them too much the denim wears down.

1|0
    0|0
    • I heard washing machines pull them out of shape.

• I only wash them when they get sometime dropped on them. Otherwise I don't really wash those very often at all. I always put my pants in the washer in cold water and then hang them or lay them flat to dry.

What Guys Said 10

• I never do unless they look or smell dirty. They don't need washing. I was told by a shop girl never to put my jeans in the washing machine because the washing machine damages jeans and pulls them out of shape. She said if you spill anything on them then just spot clean them and she said if you want to clean them put them in the freezer. Then again I have also been told by another girl putting them in the washing machine does not damage them.

1|0
    1|0
    • The girl told me putting them in the freezer will kill any germs and get rid of any smells if there are any.

• Show All
    • hahah! yea i saw that too. i heard that you shouldn't wash them every time you wear them either... unless they super need it.

• Yes well if I buy a pair of jeans that look good on me I want them to keep looking good on me. :)

• If I just went through the mud and did a bunch of yardwork with them, I'll wash them after one time.
    However, if I was just doing things like going to class in them and they didn't smell, I'd wash them after 2 or 3 times.

1|0
    0|0
  • After wearing twice (at most). I have to use a laundromat for a few months cause I just moved in an apartment, but I take my clothes about every 3 days.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every couple of days

1|0
    0|0
  • I only wear suites

1|0
    0|0
  • once a week

1|0
    0|0
  • Weekly the bulk of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wash them after I wear them.

1|0
    0|0
  • after I wear them once

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear them usually twice then wash them

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Every week or every two weeks. I think I have enough jeans to wear them everyday so I just wear a new pair everyday and wash all my clothes together when the basket is full or really until I run out of clothes completely.

1|0
    0|0
  • When ever they are dirty so not often at all. Since I rarely wear jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once a month for me if I don't get stains on them

1|0
    0|0
  • I wash them after I wear them and I don't wear jeans a lot anyways

1|0
    0|0
  • whenever they need washing. every 2/3rd wash unless i know they need it before

0|0
    0|0
  • Once every 2 weeks. I have many jeans so I change them quite often.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear jeans as often. So rare.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every few wears.

1|0
    0|0