Do you look better with or without makeup?

I look better with makeup on. The right one is me without makeup. And does wearing makeup make you feel more confident and comfortable with yourself?

• with
    51% (19)38% (6)47% (25)Vote
  • without
    49% (18)62% (10)53% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I look better with make up but I keep it minimal. That's my routine.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• With of course.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think I've ever seen myself with makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had professional make-up done on me when I did an advertisement for Sears and I looked way better. As a guy I wish I knew how to re-create that look.

0|0
    0|0
  • With make up its kinda make the scares more awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably look pretty gay with makeup on, so I'm going to guess without.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I look better with concealer and I look even younger without makeup... I don't know if that's so great because everyone treats me like a kid - those that don't know I'm 26...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear any makeup so I don't know if I Will look good with or without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I look better without it I guess because I don't even wear make up because it'll burn my eye and that's why I decided not to wear it anymore. I'm just a natural girl :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear it if I thought I look better without it. I usually only wear eyeliner, though. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont know, but I more comfortable without.. I dont necessarly think I look better with tho.. but I voted without

0|0
    0|0
  • With makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure I'd look better if I used makeup to cover my acne, but I still don't wear it. It just feels fake to give the illusion of flawless skin when that's not really my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both.

But if I am the one applying it on my face, then without.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick on special occasions. I don't feel any more or less confident, but a cat eye does wonders for my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like myself without makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look decent with or without make-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look better with, too. I don't like wearing a lot, but just the right amount that will hide skin imperfections but still look natural. It makes me feel 10x more confident.

0|0
    0|0