Are my feet too big for a girl?

My shoe size is 7.5-8 in U. S. Women's and 38 in European sizes. Im 15 years old and I'm 5'2"

Most girls my height and taller in my class wear sizes 5 and 6

Most Helpful Guy

• You just had an early spurt other girls will catch up later

• No... I got my period three days before I turned 12. I'm done growing

• Thats what I meant you grew early and will probably stop - Other girls will start growing and catch up

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'8" and wear a size 10.5. You're kind of short and I thought girls your height wear sizes 6-7. My sister is 5'4" and she wears a 8/8.5. My Mom is 5'2" and wears a size 8. I think size 8 is average. Well in my family its the norm cause most of my sisters and cousins are that same size. Most of the time taller women would have big feet like size 10, like myself. Tho 5'8" isn't really tall. Its average. 5'5"-5'8" is average. 5'9" is considered a bit tallish for a girl. 5'2"-5'4" is short lol. Don't worry about it. The shoe size you wear in your mid-late teens is usually your shoe size for life.

• That's exactly what I was saying. Girls my height have smaller feet than me. I know I'm short, :( Most people in my family wear a size 8 too.

Women get pregnant too and then their feet grow a whole size

• Their feet return to normal after they give birth.

What Guys Said 6

• its pretty normal, most girls at your height have either your size or smaller
    But i have seen 5'2'' girls who have size 9 and up!! i used to work at lord and taylor, and occasionally worked at the shoe department

• You're fine, that's actually average.

When I was still female, 16, and 5'6, I wore a size 11 and a half in womens.

• :3 they're okay

• Are you
      Sure

• Lemme just say there's a small majority of guys who would appreciate them >.> <.<

• For your height they are kinda big but I'm sure you shouldn't have a problem finding a guy/boyfriend who would suck on those toes.

• No, sounds about normal to me!

• yeah for your height you have big feet

What Girls Said 12

• No, I am 18, 5'3 and my shoe size is 7.5-8. Chnaces are, your feet won't even grow any more.

• No.
    Sounds normal to me.

• I think your feet is average. Not too big

• Do you think it's gonna get bigger since I'm 15?

• Yes they probably well. But it's not a problem. They're not big

• Darn it

• You have big feet. I'm the same age but compared to me your feet are big. Compared to others they are not. I wear a 4.5 y

• I'm 23 / 5'1 and wear anywhere from a 7.5 to an 8.5 but they don't LOOK big. You're fine.

• No that's perfectly fine I'm 14 and I'm between 5"2 though 5"4 and I wear an 8 and a half in U. S

• That's what everyone is saying

• definitely not! Im 14 and have a 6.5! I have friends who have bigger feet that are my age. Don't worry about it

• No your feet are not too big. I'm 5'6" with a size 11 shoe size. Now THAT's too big

• No. I am a 40.

• As a 5'2 15 year old as well, our foot size it pretty small considering most women (At least the ones I have met) are a size 9 or 9 1/2

• But aren't they taller?

• nahh, they're perfectly fine :)

I had a friend who's barely 5'3 and she had fucking size NINE clown feet!! hehehehe

who cares though, don't compare... feet differ one from the other, some of those girls will get corns and bunions. And plantars warts.

• That's only one size bigger. And are clown feet big or small? Lol

• Not at all.

• Really? Most girls my height have smaller feet