link is that cute? should I get it?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. This leads to a few questions.

Why are you asking our opinion if it's cute? If you like it, get it.

Secondly, isn't there something you could be better spending your money on, like crack or booze? Ok, only part of me is actually serious.

I can't imagine what that would cost, but maybe a nice trip to europe might be better had with that coin. Or a Wii. Or a Roomba. Or a cheap crap first car. Or a snowboard. Or a guitar. Or a gym membership. Or some graff lessons. Or a chocolate mold of Ryan Reynolds. Or... you get the idea.

I'm not a fan of piercings or ink jobs. I just think that's money better spent on something else...

• Its only 122$

• $122... I could do a lot of good with $122. So the chocolate mold of ryan reynolds is out of the question. And most of the stuff on that list... just trying to make the point ma'am.

What Guys Said 30

• At first glance, no.

It's not pretty. And a guy might be worried about hurting you.

Ted

• Not really, but its your chest not mine.

• Looks disgusting.

• Ow. Painful and if it was on my girl I'd feel like I might hurt her when I went to play with them.

• Piercings like that for me are a big turn off.

Judging from the responses its dependent on who your trying to attract...

• I don't think I have ever seen this in person... I wouldn't be grossed out by it I don't think.. I don't know tho... I can't say I like it.. but it's not really a turn off.. ? whatever floats your boat.

• Honestly, no I don't think its cute. But its up to you.

• If you like it I suppose, I personally don't find it all that attractive looking.

• Hmmm, not cute to me. But whatever you do, know the health risks and just be safe.

• Cute, maybe. Risky, definitely.

You would be risking infection to your breasts, which we all know can lead to wonderful diseases and cancers. It all depends on who you attract, but at the same time, do you want to risk having an infection in your breasts?

I hope this helps. Good luck!

• Very nice boobs but take out the piercings.

• If you have to ask then you shouldn't do it.

P.S. It looks really dumb and tacky.

• No, not so much.

I prefer a small hoop in the naval; or a nipple ring.

Dan

• ewwww omg no. if I saw a girl with that I'd be like wtf is on her boobs? then grossed out..

• I've dated girls with dozen of piercings, but that one is in no way appealing or even interesting.

Don't waste your money.

• ehh... W/e floats your boat.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• Good God no!

• nooooooooo

• Even I don't like it... I think it may disturb me while making love lol ;)

• h ll the f ing no

• Nope.

• That is not cool AT ALL. Please stay away from it.

• looks sexi to me but I think corset piercing will only appela to emo or scene types otherwise people tend to go ewwww ergo ur other comments I like them tho

• stick with a belly button piercing that's the hottest

• Im fat so it wouldn't be hott

• Then don't get the one in the pic. it'll cause you more grief than compliments I don't think that that's a good piercing for anyone.

• NO FU KING Way!

• That is MINGING!

• You shouldn't get it!

• not at all..looks like sh*t!

• They're awful. No woman can pull off looking good with those kind of piercings.

• not really my thing but that's just me

also I think its interesting that all the guys say no but most of the girls say its cool... just sayin

What Girls Said 52

• That particular piercing tends to migrate and grow out quite quickly. In my opinion it's a waste of your money because they wouldn't be where you had originally gotten them. I read an article about this type of surface piercing, and they do migrate (move) and grow out easily because unlike your ears, the only flesh keeping them in place can "tear" or pull towards the other hole, causing the barbell to come out.

I've got 13 piercings myself, 11 in my ears, labret and my eyebrow, and my eyebrow has been growing out for the past year. I had my left eyebrow done two years ago, and it grew out in less than a year, and now my right eyebrow is doing the same thing.

It's entirely up to you whether you want to get it done, but be warned, they can and do move from where you want them and grow out. Personally I would never get that particular surface piercing.

• if you want my honest opinion. nope

• I like it, but I'm more partial to clavicle piercings, or the one right between your breasts over your sternum. They ARE surface piercings though, so they're extremely hard to heal, and extremely likely to reject. They look cool, but to me it would feel like a waste of money because you probably wouldn't be able to keep them for long.

• I don't like. it It's kind of juvenile and tacky.. At least if you want to get that style piercing get it on your hips rather than blatently on your chest (that is if you're in shape...it won't look good if you aren't fit).

• That is what I said below. I'm fat so my fat will just hide it

• Oh ok. Didn't read that. Well a few other piecings you may wanna consider are the industrial through the ear or maybe snake bites. I dunno. Do some looking around and check out some other options.

• Ew, no! Not only does it look creepy, it could scar if you ever decided to let it grow back. Think of it this way- would you rock those in your 80's? I got a tattoo on my mid back (small cross) when I was 18, and I regret it now. I thought long and hard before I got it (a few years), and made it small enough to hide. But when you get older, your tastes change.

The choice is yours, but like someone else said- if you have to ask, maybe it's not such a good idea.

Best of luck!

• if you've weighed all the pros and cons and still want it, then by all means do what you want.

but just so you know, I have a friend who works at a tattoo/piercing shop, and in order to get body piercings such as these, usually you need to have metal plated put under your skin first so that it has something to hold onto and doesn't rip out your skin if its gets snagged. this isn't a simple piercing, its a full on medical procedure if you want to get it done right--which I highly recommend if you go through this. secondly, after a year or two when the phase is over or the trend is over, you will be left with SCARS on your chest-- not so attractive. and even if you keep them in for the rest of your life, if you have kids, what kind of image are you projecting when you pick them up from school, and what kind of image are you sending them..

Just things to think about..

• I really don't think its a good idea, it doesn't really look attractive and could you imagine if you try to wear any shirts that cover your boobs there will be bulges underneath all the time that will most likely make the shirt look unappealing. Besides getting piercings their seems like you want guys to stare at your cleavage, you know what I mean, they will look down to "admire" your piercings...

• nope, you'll just end up regretting them. and they don't even look attractive. they look more like you're just trying to catch people's attention.

• I would worry about infection. My friend had a piercing in her breast that got very infected, just because of where it was. It involved her going to the hospital almost every day for a while to cut the infection out. It's not like she wasn't taking care of it, stuff can just happen. I think that this is something that is completely up to you, I wouldn't recomend it.

• that's gross, and they tend to get caught on EVERYTHING. I know a lot of girls who accidentally rip them out, then they have long scars on their boobs and/or sternum, which is not cute.

• no, I wouldn't recomend it

it doesn't look that attractive

• sexy

• it's not cute. but these are:

link

• Im so not sinny enough to get them or I would = [

• The piercings aren't necessarily permanent, but the scars they leave behind tend to be pretty noticable... Just make sure you're really OK with keeping the scars on your hips/cleavage/wherever after your tastes have changed.

• Just to clarify, I don't actually have these piercings. The only thing I have pierced are my ears. But I guess I'm one of those live for the present type of people while the rest of you are thinking wayyy in advance

• Not a big fan of surface piercings myself, and those ones look like a lot more trouble than they're worth.

• noo, don't do it

• not at all.

• ummmmm...well if you likee it then go for it...but it looks nasty and wen you have a t-shirt on it'd show through wouldn't it?

• dont do it

• please don't...

• sorry sweetie that looks tacky

• I think they are okay looking. It depends if they scar easily, emagine when you are an old lady and... well I don't have to say anymore :).

Just go with what you think is best XD

• Yeah it's not really "cute" it's more of an edgy look.

• no way!

• no and no

• Not my cup of tea at all. I really like piercings but I prefer a nice nipple ring to those.

• HELLL NOOOO!

• I think it's unflattering BUT we all have our likes && dislikes && if you like it..go ahead

• That IS kinda cute actually. I've never seen that. it looks like it would hurt like hell, but I'd do it =]

• personally I would never get this done but I think it could be really cute on the right person.

• YEAH! I think those piercings are the sh*t. I have two female friends who have them. but I heard that they hurt :(

• More from Girls
    22