Tattoo or piercing??

I really wanna get a tattoo and/ or a piercing but I don't know where and what to get any suggestions...

so... I've decided not to get a piercing... but I'm a get a tattoo but not just something random I'm going to get something that means something

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have anything against tattoos or piercings, I have 4 tattoos and 5 piercings myself. I honestly don't like it when people ask for help on what and where to get tattoos, especially online. I personally don't know you and I'm pretty sure that majority of the people that's on this board doesn't you know you either. Its your body that you're permanently marking, not someone elses. So get something that YOU want and won't regret a year from now. On placement, seeing that you're under 18, I recommend getting it somewhere it can easily be hidden. Even though tattoos are more socially acceptable now, job industries still looks down on people that have visible tattoos and facial piercings (i.e septum, bridges, stretched lobes ).

What Guys Said 1

• you can do what you want, but remember tattoos are FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, and for piercings, please, not in the clit, tongue or nipples, those spots ruin sex experience, well tongue not that much

What Girls Said 1

• Tongue