I dress slightly odd.

so I'm kind of an odd ball and I dress in a quirky way. I don't usually wear low cut tops or short skirts, but I have a good body(not in a conceited way). but I was wondering if my quirky ways just make guys see me as a buddy, or if I'll just always be cute and quirky, but not ever sexy to them.

Most Helpful Guy

• What is odd about the way you dress? I usually like people who dress in a quirky way, but I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that because you weren't descriptive in your question. Plenty of people who have a good body don't wear low cut tops or short skirts.

• I mean my clothing is very out there. seventies pants with crazy designs all over them, turtlenecks with fake flowers on the collar, things that people would see in a thrift store and go, "who the hell would wear this?"

• I can't say for sure whether dressing like that is a turn on or a turn off for most guys, but it will definitely attract attention to you. Personally, I think its really cool that you dress that way and I would definitely take notice of you and try to start up a conversation if I saw you somewhere.

What Guys Said 2

• People who dress quirky are great. It shows they have a fun side, and aren't afraid to express it! And honestly, I don't like half a boob sticking out of a V neck. But no, dressing quirky isn't going to make you the buddy, it will make you fun. Because with that quirky outfit is usually a quirky personality!

• Wouldnt turn me off, everyone has there own style and you don't need to wear what everyonelse is to get get guys to like you, they will notice you trust me.

What Girls Said 1

• if you have a good body guys will notice that unless you wear huge oversized stuff that hides ur shape. I feel that you should stay true to yourself, and you will attract the right guy for u. wearing low cut tops and short skirts all the time is like taking the easy way out in my opinion. guys are hardwired to notice stuff like that but it doesn't mean they will truly like the girl wearing it you know? all it means is that they are attracted to u. so a girl like that might get more attention but QUANTITY is not necessarily better that QUALITY if you know what I mean. the right guy will not write you off just because you don't show off ur body, he must might be attracted to you more because he sees you have a different personality