Do you wear t-shirts without printing?

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I wear plain t-shirts all the time. I find prints to be annoying. I don't feel comfortable wearing stupid slogans and things I don't relate to on t-shirts.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I do, I call em basic tees. It's literally the best tee for me to match with any other outfits.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• My t-shirts consist of old angsty skateboarding shirts from when I was younger (to show I was edgy), about 13 bacon t-shirts (like one that says Carpe Bacon, which is what I'm wearing now lol), some dress shirts I found comfortable, those 2 or 3 shirts that are gifted by mother that you'd be embarrassed to wear in public, and whatever other random t-shirts people gave to me over the years (free/school/whatnot).
    So pretty much all my t-shirts have some short of design/print with them.

by the way, when I say cheesy t-shirts you'd be embarrassed to wear in public, I mean one shirt that says "Give blood. Tease my Great Dane" in comic sans.

Fucking comic sans. Smh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plain T-Shirts are the only type of T-Shirt I wear, well I have one with words on it but it is actually funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • About 80% of my TShirts have no printing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I own over 300 t-shirts. 283 have printing on them.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time, most colors except white.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. My T-Shirts have printing 'I don't love you, now go cry' and 'I am a super villain, I may kill you'.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Lots of times

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'm not a printer, so when I wear a tshirt I am usually not printing anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup black is the color

0|0
    0|0
  • I only wear shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • Plain t-shirts? Yup!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both with and without prints

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely wear anything else

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• without what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    Sometimes - why not?

I like button downs and blouses more than t shirts though.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I can casually dress them up with jeans and a scarf or I can wear them with leggings and my hair in a bun. They're like a wardrobe essential for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do wear them

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. I usually wear a plain white shirt with baggy jeans and sneakers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really wear T-shirts

0|0
    0|0