What do you this of my outfit? Yes its emo but what chu think?

Yes I'm going to wear this ^-^
What do you this of my outfit? Yes its emo but what chu think?

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a phase too in my teens. Not emo, more like skater/metal. I didn't buy clothes to fit in though, I just wore what I wanted. Granted we didn't have the internet at the time (well, it existed but it wasn't as useful as it is today), and all you could do was walk into a shop and pick up things you liked.

Wearing a complete set of something that society has decided fits into a style just makes you a wannabe.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It says I try too hard with my very brand specific accessories. You have a lot of cute pieces there. Try to simplify a little so that your choices can stand out more instead of just mashing together. Then everyone will be able to see how cool they are right away :)

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I think it looks really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the textbook "I don't want to communicate with this person ever in all my life" getup.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear it

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it is hot, never be afraid to be yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool. Looks nice. Not my favourite, but it's alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dog collars are hot

0|0
    0|0
  • hahahahaah funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my god is totally adorable

0|0
    0|0
  • Really cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know emo people had relationships?

1|0
    1|0
  • It's a little juvenile...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Ok that's not emo lol. Emo is an attitude not a fashion style - this style would be called "scene". I used to dress all in scene style when I was around 14, too. It's just like any other fashion trend really so I don't see anything against wearing this, I think it looks cool :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the pants, the T-shirt, the converses, the glasses, the haircut and the necklaces. I don't get the phone case and the bracelet overload seems too much

0|0
    0|0
  • why are you keep asking same question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally screams wannabe "emo" :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Burn everything. Emo wasn't cool back in 2003, it won't be cool now.

0|1
    0|0
  • The top isn't as appealing to me.

0|0
    0|0