Can anyone give me some tattoo ideas?

I want scripture 1peter5:8, but I want something more exotic or unique as well. So I would appreciate some ideas from others.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, in the bible it says God doesn't want you getting tattoos lol. Read here to see for yourself. It says it in leviticus 19:28

What Guys Said 10

• 0|0
    • I don't know if this was you trynna be funny but that is not what I meant.

• where did i try to be "funny"? just wot came through my mind by da word xotic... so wot did u mean then?

• You could the scrpture tattoo in an exotic writing style or an exotic foreign language.

• 0|0
  • OMG don't do it. That is such a turn off

• Well i already have three soo im deff gonna get more.

• OK I just don't think getting scriptures is such a good idea is more what I meant. It's like having peoples names tattooed. What happens if you views change and you no longer want it on you. Tattoo's should be art

• Well my view on that will never change

• I've always thought of myself with black flames encircling my back, shoulders area.

• Well, what is it that you believe defines you or an aspect of you in a single image or symbol?

• I think you're really attractive geez i love black girls but it sort of ruins her body with too many tattoos :(, i prefer normal skin

• Oh thank you. And i love tattoos and i dont think it ruins my body.

• I'd say the staples are less extreme than tattoos since it would be quite easily for him to go back to normal. Tattoos also aren't a good idea for getting decent jobs

• True! And only if they are visible but all my tattoos I could hide if I wanted to. I just love body art.

• I say always illustrate never use words. No matter what. Why
    1. Words are smaller lines and more prone to looking weird in the future
    2. Tattoos are a great way to start a conversation where you get to explain the meaning of the illustrations. When you use words your kinda just walking around with text people can go read anywhere
    3. Pictures can change meaning over time. Today your tat may remind you of strength another day it may remind you of your family words are always going to mean the same thing
    4. Pictures are prettier and more interesting

For other suggestions
    1. Always be original and authentic. Do something meaningful for you.
    2. Sit with the idea for a few months. I know it sounds like forever but I've reddish need my own tattoo 11 times now over the past 4 years and I absolutely hate my first design. So don't rush it
    3. I came up with my tattoo ideas by listing what I believed made me me. My ideas, my beliefs, my hobbies, my memories, then I looked for ways to weave those things together.

• *redisgned not reddish need

• Maybe a ninja wielding a katana throwing shurikens 3D like.
    A glass of Ice tea, or maybe even a 1961 Chateau Latour.
    What about Chuck Norris?

• Nothing, turn off.

• To bad i didn't ask your opinion on tattoos

What Girls Said 0