Girls, I am a guy and I want your feminine opinions. How would you rate these men's boots?

I am looking for some boots to wear, and I was wondering if you could tell me which you prefer the most.

Keep in mind that I wear jeans...

For 1-5 list whether you think they are Ugly, Not that great, Okay, Snazzy, or Hott in the comments. And answer the poll if you'd like.

Here is the list:

1

2

3

4

5

• I like Boot 1
    9% (4)
  • I like Boot 2
    9% (4)
  • I like Boot 3
    28% (13)
  • I like Boot 4
    11% (5)
  • I like Boot 5
    13% (6)
  • I don't like any
    13% (6)
  • I like them all!!!
    17% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely love 1, 3, and 5. Number 2 is a no unless you really like showing off how skinny your ankles are. But I feel like the shorter boots would be easier to wear with jeans since they're low cut, plus they look a bit more rugged, a bit more rustic- giving a good manly vibe without being too in your face.
    If you dress these boots right, you will be very trendy and fashion forward. A guy who wears more than Jordans and Converse is very refreshing and will come off as more attractive since he would seem more fashionable.
    Also: what type of jeans do you wear/would you wear with these?

What Girls Said 15

• Boot 2 for me is a little weird, and I also don't like boot number 5. But I really like number 3. Boot 1 is fine and boot 4 is fine too, they're just not what I prefer.

• I like boot 2 because it's taller and made of pure black leather. Then, I like 3 and 5 because of the cowboy pattern. The 4th is interesting, but I don't really like men with fur. The 1st one seems very proper and dressy, not as edgy as the rest

• I like the 2-. and 3. options best. =)

Others - not so nice.

• i like 3 and 4 the best. they're all okay looking. i chose 3 because i think it would go well with more outfits and looks the best

• i like them all lol

• Number 3 is the least offensive. The others will look out of place in an urban environment.

• 1,4, and 5 are my favorites. 2 looks too wannabe goth kid in my opinion and I feel like 3 would look better as a regular shoe, not a boot :P

• All of them are fashionably ugly except 3 and 5 to be honest. :/

• Boot 3 is my favorite.

• All 3 through 5 I would love my guy to wear so...

• I like them all, but 3 and 4 look best.:)

• I actually like # 1 and 5 the most but it wasn't an option.

• 1,3, and especially 4 are my favorites

• I'll be completely honest with you, the fourth one is the winner, it has this appealing look. NEVER DO HIGH TALL BOOTS LIKE BOOT TWO. It's a women's kind of feature and would look bad on a male in my opinion. The shorter it's nicer. Boot four Has a nice design

• I was debating between 1 and 5. those two are the most masculine. boot #2 looks like the male version of a stripper heel.