Why am I so jealous of attractive men?

Its just, i see in my univ, pretty much all the girls like them. I have never dated a girl, but i know if i did and she saw one of my handsome friends, she would be fantasizing about him. I just hate it tbh that i haven't had a love life during my teenage years due to lqck of physical appeal and this is probably gonna be the case till i am at least 25

Most Helpful Girl

• you are wrong about that. many woman don't care about looks and just want a guy who can take care of them and their future children. I remember seeing one of the most beautiful woman i had ever seen in my entire life with an obese guy who was 6"4 and filthy rich and he was very virtuous as well.

• Lol women care about looks more than men. Unless the guy is filthy rich like the obese guy you mentioned which is even more shallow. Dating someone just because of how much money they have is more shallow than looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is normal to compare yourself to other men and feel down about it sometimes, the secret is don't dwell on it - Everyone is handsome in their own way.

What Girls Said 5

• Human nature...
    Nothing to worry about.

That's usually what girls do. Strange to hear that a guy does this - although I know they must do it more than they're letting on.

• Well, it all started with this girl i was talking to, i once posted a pic of me with a group of friends and she noticed my friend and was like all complimenting. That guy has moobs to begin with and yet has a girl wooing for him because he has a better face so...

• If you can't be most attractive physically then become most attractive mentally, girls will notice attractive guy and will probably think yes he is attractive but will be interested more in a guy that jokes around, has a wonderful sense of humor, makes them laugh. Unfortunately Its different when it comes to attractive girls (guys are more visual.

• Time to grow up, you're not a child any more. What do you mean lack of physical appeal? How are you working on it?

• I workout lok

• I think i am lol. Nah, looks do matter a lot in univ actually. My friend us actually quite dumb byt the fact that he looks Like a model makes him incredibly attractive to women.

• I thought a lot about it yesterday and self acceptance feels good lol. There is a lot more to life than loose promiscuous women

• Well, Some of us females are also jealous of attractive females o_o' ..
    I guess it's normal. We all wish to be attractive.

• Lolol... "Vertically insecure" I take it you're short

What Guys Said 4

• I've noticed lots of guys being jealous of me now. lol.

But seriously. I changed so much physically during the past 3 years and I can relate therefore. Keep in mind that you can be good-looking and still not be every girl's type.

• I thought women care about emotional connection over physical appearance?
    Maybe your bigger issue is your lack of confidence.

• Girls institutionally go for two things, looks and dominance. Change what you can about your looks and get a dominant attitude.

• I get jealous too. Well maybe not jealous, but envious. I think about it a lot.