Girls, I like to crossdress what do you think of this?

I like to crossdress but I'm not gay and I only do it around the house it also turns me on I like feeling sexy what do women think off this and would u date a guy like this

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think, it's a problem. Depends on a girls sexuality. I'd go on a date with you ^^ I think, crossdresding is cute and if someone looks more androgynous, it can be really attractive. Nothing to be ashamed of.

• It hard to find a woman who ok with this if I tell them that I crossdress they think I'm gay

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't be able to date a guy like that.

I have no issue if that is what he likes, but I am very much into men who are completely masculine. I'm not attracted to men who would dress in women's clothing because I am not attracted to femininity.

• I have a friend who cross dresses. Nicest guy you would ever meet married with kids & completely straight. My advice is keep it to yourself unless you are completely sure of how friends or wife will react. My friends marriage almost came to an end when he told his wife.

• Most women would probably be put off by that.

• I would never date a guy like this but some women don't mind. You'd need to find a woman who is a progressive thinker.

• I say do you! and if you know you're straight than the right girl will come along and accept you for it.

• I think that that's your business.

• the best advise anyone can possibly give you must undoubtedly be: stay indoors

• i'm dating a straight crossdresser and in the beginning it was weird, but now i enjoy dressing him up and teaching him how to put on makeup

• I think that's fine. Do your thing