Girls, what types of jewelry and accessories do you like the most?

18

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Leaf and feather themed stuff, rings necklaces bracelets. nature stuff. In a rose gold color or a brownish metal color

• I dont wear jewelry or accesories unless they have a sentimental value like:
    -the necklace my mother gave me that she wore in high school
    -the bracelet my parents gave me on the morning of my high school graduation engraved on the outside alis volat propriis is engraved which is latin for she flies with her own wings on the inside it says be you, be fearless, live vibrantly. Don't just fly, soar!
    -the necklace my sister gave me on my 18th birthday it has an anchor, a bottle filled with beach sand and seashells, and a piece of turquoise.
    In the future, I will wear my engagement ring

• Do you think we have a hive mind and all like the same things or something? There's nothing wrong with asking her what she specifically likes.

• Earrings. I'm not a big fan of other jewelry

• I like necklaces, ear studs and a bracelet sometimes. I like my leather surfer bracelet. Not the annoying girly ones. I only go big sometimes with necklaces.

• Wow man... That's a reeeaalllyyy tough question lol! But I mostly like... uhhhmm... Earrings and rings? Yea... But seriously all of the above is what I like lol

• i am more of an earring person

• The kind that are actually made out of real gold...

• I like simple but unique pendant style necklaces.

• Scarves and a crossbody bag

• Hmm I like head bands if that counts?

I don't wear jewellery or accessories.

• Necklaces are my fav

• Rings, necklaces, watches, bracelets.

• Chokers...

• I like a necklace

• I don't really wear jewelry often because I workout a lot and it usually gets in the way. However, when I do it's just the basic stuff... necklaces, bracelets, earrings...
    I'm not a huge fan of rings though.

• Just a watch and an amper