Which outfit do you prefer?

Which outfit do you prefer?

• Red dress
  • Blue dress

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like the blue dress. I think it looks pretty cute. The red dress looks like you are trying too hard.

Most Helpful Girl

• The red dress is a showstopper but you are only 16 and I think it'd be inappropriate for you to wear that. So wear the blue dress and save the red for your 18th birthday party lol

• Ahah ok thankyou:)

• Actually I think the dress is fine , it's the bra that makes her boobs appear that way (that's what's making her look inappropriate)

• @MissNowhere 14? Oh my gosh! :/

OP please try to spend more time with your parents and less time with strangers on the internet. :c

What Guys Said 30

• Jesus fucking Christ, I hate this site sometimes because it's response really sucks. So, let me retype my thesis.

Really, to properly answer this question, we need better pictures that show all of you. But, besides that, we also need to know 1) what the occasion is for wearing the dress and 2) what time of day is this occasion?

That said, the red dress is hotter, but you are having a bra malfunction. If you cannot correct that, then do not wear that dress.

The blue dress is nice, but more conservative. At least there's no bra malfunction.

However, what is also important with either dress are the hose and the shoes (which is why knowing the occasion and time of day are important).

For the blue dress, I see dark hose and black heels. That really isn't a good look for that dress. The blue dress screams "happy daytime occasion", but the dark hose/heels say "formal or evening wear". So, if a daytime occassion, consider going with white hose and, if possible, find heels that match the dress. If you can't, white heels might be OK, but so would dark, as long as you are wearing white hose.

For the red dress, that's an evening occasion outfit. The dark hose and heels would go good with that too. You could definitely wear white hose too, but not white heels in that dress. You could wear that outfit for a daytime even, but blue dress is better for that. Red dress is better for evening events.

So, my vote is for the red dress. However, if you can't get the bra situation resolved, go with the blue dress.

• Blue dress is definitely more classy. Really suits a beautiful lady like you! Nice contrast with your hair colour, too!

• I think age has to be considered here - Blue dress more appropriate for a 16yo

• The red dress is sexier, but the blue one leaves more to the imagination. So it depends if you're trying to score with a guy or just look classy at a party or something.

• *Wears red dress*
    I can't find guys who love me for my personality QwQ

• Blue looks classier, but both look nice on you

• Woah the first one is such false advertising, first you look 23 and second you look 16 lol

I'd take first

• Blue one. I think you're too young to be wearing the red one.

• That red dress is a show stopper. Crazy hot.

• Red. Blue looks like a mix of curtains and an unironed shirt.

• I like the red one

• Blue dress is cuter

• Red dress. Amazing boobs!

• I like the color of the second dress more, but I don't particularly like the dress itself.

• You look absolutely amazing in the red one.

• red hot blue cute, i prefer cute.

• the girls who voted the blue dress are just jealous bcs of her gifted body, smh...

• Her body is regular not gifted.
      I think u should see mytake www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11252-i-m-not-hatin-i-just-have-an-opinion it's about people like you.
      Your argument is weak and poor.
      Because people disagree with u it must mean they are hating.
      -sigh- at the logic of our future generation.
      I will not read further since u said that line I'm pretty sure everything after that poor, invalid statement is ass cleaning worthy.

• no, you were leaving comments about her breasts and bra. And u seemed kinda jealous. and im sure her body regular, but where im from i dont see them as fit as this girl her body is. And i dont need to look to your "mytake". Its apparant that you need to know, women learned to embrace what they have, and if they think they should show it let them. Its not like women should be hiding their bodies untill theyre 30 and married.
      They can do what they want with it. Period.
      I think this generation stands further in equality and accepting sexual preferences/opinions/etc... than older ones are..

• I'm seeing black and green. lol

• the red dress

• I think the blue unless you want to look like a "slut" and the blue one is eligant

• the red dress cuz its very sexy

• Both of them are very cute!!! What store are you at?

• You look like 2 different people. Why are your boobs so big in the red?

• They both scream "I'm DTF!"

• And if a guy finds this attractive he is a pedo with issues? I think you have more issues if you don't find this attravtivw..

• So, what did you wind up going with?

• It would depend on the occasion. What are you wearing it to?

• The blue dress, it would all match these pair of high heels I have.

• blue dress is more cute, red one looks really uncomfortable and like u are presenting your breasts to guys

• Red one, only cause red's my favorite color. But they both look great, attention seeker

What Girls Said 25

• In the first you look like a young girl whose ambition it is to work at hooters.
    why are you wearing a push up bra so tight that it makes your tits so close to your neck?

U have the rest of your life to be grown and get the negative attention you seem to be craving for.
    The blue dress is more age appropriate.
    And I see without the bra you look more your age.

• Both dresses look good on you! The red dresses fits really well because it "hugs" your body and the blue dress is really cute. Honestly it depends on the occasion :)

• The first one...
    But really neither is pretty cool...

What happened to your breasts in the second pic?
    Significantly smaller than in the first pic. No push up? O. o

• The red dress is a little trashy, my love. So unless that's the look you're going for, I'd suggest the blue one.

• Is it you? If it is can I just say you are freaking gorgeous and like damn girl
    Red shows of your body more and you look hotter but blue makes you look classier. I prefer the red one but whatever look you are going for and don't worry about if people think what you are wearing is inappropriate, you wear what you want :)
    Again freaking gorgeous 💜

• Red dress = Hot but a slut
    Blue dress = Hot and not a slut

• I prefer the red but the push up bra gives the impression that you are trying to hard. The blue looks nice also.

• The red one without a doubt

• the red dress

• They are both nice actually, I would pair the red one with some black tights and make it look quite classy.

• Well since you're 16 I'm going with the blue dress. The red dress says escort but the blue say quinceanera.

• Red one looks great!

• Blue dress :)

• Blue blue blue

• I think both look very pretty on you, but it all depends on the occasion :)

• I prefer the cranberry red dress.

• Red dress looks better.

• I like the blue dress best. It's cute.

• Depends on what image you're trying to portray, the 1st is very revealing and quite skanky, the other looks more girly/innocent.

• That red dress is like my nightdress lol. That's why I prefer that blue dress

• voting for blue

• BLUE ONE i love baby blue

• I'm kinda jelly cause I want that red dress! 💃🏽😄

• for your age, definitely the blue one. The red one is for more mature people and at 16 I wouldn't wear that

• I don't like the cup look on the red dress. The rest is cute. I voted blue though, because I like the neckline and the pinched part at the bust. I think the red color suits you better, though (judging from these pics).