What does it mean when a girl says "you'll be cute in a couple of years"

Wtf does that mean?

I found out this girl told her friend "I'll be better looking in a couple of years"

What does she mean by that?

Most Helpful Girl

• um that just means right now you are may be to o young and you look just cute, but you know guys grow up and they get like cuter just grown up, features and body everything...so you are prob. just cute not all grown up yet. that does not mean you are not cute now.

What Girls Said 7

• It means she's thinks you are quite a nice guy, and that you have attractive features, which takes some growing into to look good... It means you look sweet now, she likes the kiddish cuteness of you, but you will look attractive/hot/sexy in a few years time, when your features are really brought out with age... I think she is older than you...too...

• Lol you guessed it

im 18 she's 22

• It means that you don't look "grown up" maybe you have a baby face or just havn't grown some hair on your face yet. This is what I would have meant if I would have used this term. Like "in a couple of years" would mean when he's more manly and grown up.

Hope this helped, and don't feel bad about it, girls say many things that one should not think so much into as we like to talk about people and love gossip.

• It means she is not into you. Give it a couple years and ask her out. Or go find someone who wants to now.

• You'll grow into your looks. Maybe you're slightly ackward now, but when everything falls into place, you will become very handsome.

• Thanks?

• Haha it's a compliment wrapped in up in a funny way. Teenagers are a whole mess of ackwardness, nobody really looks how their supposed to until early adulthood. That's when everyone looks their best.

• Sounds like she thinks you are really young and/or immature, but still a nice guy.

• I say this sometimes as well. And when I say it, what I mean is that you aren't bad looking now. But as you get older, you will look better and better.

• maybe she's older than you and sees you as a boy instead of a man. and that when you do mature she would find you attractive because you have attractive features, just that they're undeveloped right now

What Guys Said 6

• You ever watch one of the early Harry Potter movies and thought to yourself "Emma Watson in a few years... mmm..."

It's kind of like that

Right now you're aiight, just sorta average, but you got yourself a lot of genetic potential if you take care of yourself.

• She means to say your ugly and if you get less ugly you might be able to get a girl to go out with you but it probably won't be her because she's superficial. Its an insult you should probably slug her or at the least tell her she's a bitch,assuming she did actually say that.

• U know I was gonna down you but when you said the bitch part

she is a bitch sometimes lol

so idk

u might be right

• Man that is an insult. She is calling you ugly now, and MAYBE in a few years, you'll look different (better). That is messed up for real. Nobody should put down others like that. I wouldn't even talk to her again.

• There is just a crap meaning of this sentence.

That she's just don't want to see you ever.

couple of years is just a formality to be dropped.

Thnx

• I'm assuming she was older than you.

That was a good thing, btw.

And she was sayin that you need to be a little older for her taste.

• haha why would somebody even say something like that?!