What do you think of cross dressing?

Please give me your honest opinion. How would you react if one of your guy friends crossdressed?

Most Helpful Girl

• We'd have ourselves some "girl time". I'd want to see him dress up for me.

• I wish i could have girl time with someone 😅

• Keep an eye open, sweetie. There's somebody out there for everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't care.. I think it's weird how women can wear jeans and trousers nowadays and nobody bats an eye but if a guy does the same thing with traditional female clothes it's freaking weird. I'm against all types of gender double standards so I say go for it.

What Girls Said 7

• I would think it was cool and would want to give him tips

• I wouldn't mind if my guy friends did it, because I'm not one to judge... I would however have a problem if my boyfriend did it

• Do what makes you happy. But wear flattering clothes.

• I find guys dressing like girls weird but I dont care overall. They aren't harming anybody.

• If anything, I'd try to help him find something that looks decent on him.

• It's misleading.

• Not a fan of it.

What Guys Said 8

• I like to cd once in a while. It is a fetish of mine. I keep it to myself. I do it in private and do not go out. It is something I do for my own pleasure. I am not into showing off for other people. I find cd is one of the least accepted fetishes and something a lot of people have a problem with which is why I have no desire to share it.

• It'd be quite a shock to me at first. But after the initial shock and after he made how he feels clear, I would be ok with it. If he feels more comfortable that way, then he should go for it.

• Would not be bothered - It would be a shock but I would adapt positively

• Why dress a cross? LOL.

• A bit strange but it doesn't harm others and it makes some people happy, so I guess its ok.

• weird, just plain weird

• It is their life, and everyone has a right to war what is comfortable for them.

• I'd consider it to be none of my business, and as long as he didn't want to include me in his activities I'd be fine with it; but if he wanted to go out with me while dressed as a girl, that's not something I'd be comfortable with.