Why do I seem to get more attention when I dont dress up as much?

This is something I've noticed in the last few weeks. I have to wear a suit for work. I like to think I look good in suits, especially they are tailored very well to my frame. I also like to think I am well groomed and tidy and look professional. Also, girls say they find guys in suits hot. Well on the weekdays I never see any girls looking in my direction, I've never caught any girls so much as glance at me. Yet, on the weekends when I'm wearing casual clothes and not looking so professional I see girls looking at me. There's definite eye contact and some of them hold their stares.

I would have thought I would get more attention when I look more professional than when I look casual. What gives?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys in suit are hot ❤

And maybe the girls got used to seeing you in suit all the time.

Or you are probably just not noticing it carefully.

They are probably better at checking you out without getting caught.

Or do you behave differently?

• I behave exactly the same. I'm usually quite shy but I observe my surroundings lol.

• Then maybe it is your facial expression.

Most Helpful Guy

• During the week women in work mode but at weekend enjoy the scenery mode

What Girls Said 3

• Oh a man in a suit... I'd say you look just as hot in a suit but it makes you a little intimidating maybe? And they might find you more approachable in casual clothes

• Maybe they think you are too good for them? Or maybe they assume you are already taken.

• Sometimes people thinks shy people are stuck up - especially if they are good looking.

• I think a good reason is because you gave no effort into casual clothes. They think it's so interesting because where i live, boys who try to look good or anything, girls think he's gay (not to be rude) or he's too good for them. But causal clothes like button ups with a plain white shirt, jeans, sneakers, are a girls dream outfit on a boy. They're interested in your taste of clothing and when u wear a suit, its a usual thing they get bored

What Guys Said 0