Id it okay to show your bra strap with a sleeveless shirt? What do guys think of it?

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• You can, but only if you are a very good looking actress in a steamy summer evening scene in an Italian film, otherwise either it's an accident or it's classless. It's like those guys who wear their pants so low their underwear is hanging out. So, while it is relatively OK to have it hang out, it's much much classier to deal with it properly. It really shows class and that you care how you look.

0|0
    1|0
  • You're under 18, you shouldn't be asking us that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a strapless brassiere or bustier.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it's stylish

0|0
    0|1
  • I really don't care. thats only girls that get on you for that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• i try not to show it

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're wearing a tank top it's okay, but if you're wearing a strapless whatever it looks tacky. Not because your bra is showing and omg a bra but because if something is strapless, adding the visible strap with your bra makes it awkward. If you wanna go strapless and wear a bra, wear a cardigan or jacket over it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's okay, however I wouldn't, I would just wear a strapless bra!

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you talking about a strapless top? Or a tank top?

0|0
    0|0
    • Tank top

• I think it is acceptable if the strap and top are the same color or the strap is flesh coloured. But you should always own at least one bra with straps that sit under tanks.

• Nothing wrong with a strap showing, but if you're wearing something backless for example you shouldn't where a bra that shows in the back, or if a bra can be seen on a low cut shirt.

If straps show with a tank top that's fine. Not so much if the top has wide shoulders that show your bra. Tops like that look more put together with a strapless bra.
    If any part of your bra is showing besides the shoulder straps then it just doesn't look good

0|0
    0|0