Is NATURALLY curly hair better than straight hair?

I naturally have curly hair because I'm mixed

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the naturally curly look

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have wavy beachy hair but I adore curls and wish sometimes I had curly hair. My sister has very long naturally straight hair and that's beautiful too. I don't think one is really better than the other. Take care of your hair and wear it with confidence and I think its' natural beauty will show.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• whatever makes you look good, but I would say to try to do natural hair more than hair that you tease or curl or whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer straight, I had curly hair when I was younger but now its wavy/straight. Easier to deal with!

0|0
    0|0
  • can girls just chill with wanting everything to be well this is better you're better because etc. do you want a medal for having naturally curly hair? who he fuck cares if her hair is straight or she curls it or its curly already

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry I prefer straight hair

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Neither is better than the other. However, it's convenient to have naturally curly hair because we can do both styles and it will look natural. Personally, I think natural bouncy curls are way better than the curls made from a heating tool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I prefer it, even thought mine is incredibly boringly straight. O:o. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is

0|0
    0|0
  • I have curly hair also. (Wish they were beach waves lol) some days I love em until I have to battle them to stay in position.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer naturally straight hair

0|0
    0|0
  • No hair texture is better than the other

0|0
    0|0
  • I love straight hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I believe so