How can acne be attractive?

I was talking with one of my girl friends today, and for some reason we were talking about acne.

She said that sometimes a little bit of acne can be cute on a guy.

This blew my mind. How can that be possible?

Is she just weird or do other girls think that a pimple or two can be cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be possible that acne on a guy could make the girl feel less self-conscious about her own acne.

What Girls Said 3

• For me when I like a guy I always feel like he's way out of my reach and he's SO much better than me, regardless of that being true or not. But, I also feel that if he had acne he'd seem less perfect, more real...if that makes sense. Not that acne is attractive, but it makes me feel much more comfortable and secure about my own flaws.

:D

LOVE,LexxaLeigh

<3

• its not that acne is attractive its that the guys atttractive, or nice or, has some other redeming quality so you don't really care about the acne... at leasts that how I feel

• My boyfriend had really bad acne for about a year and it was before we started dating. But I loved him during that time as well. The acne was not even a slight concern when it came to me. But when I did (for whatever reason) look at it, I just thought of him as hotter because even though he had it, he still carried himself with confidence and total sexiness. So I hope that answers your question.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not cute at all. That's the bad news. The good news is, it doesn't matter: if you have game, you will be attractive regardless or anything else. I'm really hairy, and girls don't care because I'm very attractive in other, non-physical ways.

• I don't know but a little bit of acne can be cute on a girl, kind of like freckles except that freckles are... better.