Is the color of my hair a turn off ?

the title says it

what haircuts would you recommend ?

Most Helpful Girl

• My dad's hair is red so I find that I am not attracted to red heads... despite the fact that I am one. Just a personal preference though. I know plenty of girls who LOVE guys with red hair (something about them wanting red headed babies o_O).

• A lot of girls these days seem to be into the natural look, or the longer beach boy look. I think girls like to play with hair just as much as boys do. I knew a guy with red hair so long he could put it into a pony tail. I was definitely disappointed when he cut it. Fortunately it wasn't too short though. It actually was rather flattering... I'll post another answer with some links for ideas.

• Thanks a lot !

What Girls Said 8

• link

link

link

I'd say grow it out a little and add some layers. Also, your hair stylist should know the styles that go better with your face shape, so you could try asking them next time you go in for a trim.

Good luck :)

• i like it

• course not.gingers (red heads) are totally hot.your hair is fine the way it is.

• No, it isn't. It looks perfectly fine the way it is! :)

• Ginger heads unite LOL

• I love red hair. Its my favorite color on a guy :)

• Not at all.

• nope :)

What Guys Said 0