Are you addicted to shopping for clothes?

I know so many girls who are addicted to shopping for clothes.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering I despise shopping for anything and I could care less about the clothes I wear, I am very far from any form of shopping addiction.

I think most women have this problem though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Asker, why is LITERALLY every single of your question's MHO given to him? LMAO, I feel like he is actually you, asking questions as a catfish, answering them and giving himself MHO 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 What's up with that, Cincinnati? 😉

• Show All
    • Oopss, I thought Cincinnati siad that lol ignore the what I just wrote.

YES YOU DO LOL xD You only pick him, check all your questions. Makes me think you are him.

• Women like to window gaze. Men are destination shoppers, for the most part. Women like to look at things they can't have but want

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• You could say so, because I buy a ton of band t shirts and other shirts online. But most are shirts that I couldn't wear to work since it's a Christian company, so I still only have like 10 shirts to wear to work and about 20 that I can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met loads of women and a few guys like that - I attempt to balance it out by shopping the least.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a big spender on buying clothes but do spend little money when i need to

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not, but i love clothes/

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I abhor shopping.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I'm not a girl but I'm addiced shopping for clothes seriously <3

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I am addicted to clothes shopping and so are two close friends of mine. I'm trying to figure out what's missing in my life that I feel so compelled to do this. I have to stay out of clothing stores, find other fun activities to take my mind off of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have a numerous amount of clothes.

I'm in like a different outfit every day.
    My clothes are extremely trendy and very fashionable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... ya! Haha, it is actually a problem. But, I wouldn't say I am SUPER addicted, but I do really love shopping, and I always find a reason as to why I must buy what I am buying :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I love clothes and shopping but I would rather spend my money on books.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a39093b9dc.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • I hate shopping. It's so boring. I am so broke too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Addicted? No.. not really

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm addicted to shopping for techy stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a big addict for online shopping it's got to the point where I won't even go on clothes sites anymore. Anytime I do I always get indecisive ending up buying too much over 100. I can never find what I want it shops anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • See, I wouldn't say addicted, but if I see something cute and I have the money for it why not buy it

0|0
    0|0