Are you addicted to shopping for clothes?

I know so many girls who are addicted to shopping for clothes.

97

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering I despise shopping for anything and I could care less about the clothes I wear, I am very far from any form of shopping addiction.

I think most women have this problem though.

• Asker, why is LITERALLY every single of your question's MHO given to him? LMAO, I feel like he is actually you, asking questions as a catfish, answering them and giving himself MHO 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 What's up with that, Cincinnati? 😉

• Oopss, I thought Cincinnati siad that lol ignore the what I just wrote.

YES YOU DO LOL xD You only pick him, check all your questions. Makes me think you are him.

• Women like to window gaze. Men are destination shoppers, for the most part. Women like to look at things they can't have but want

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• You could say so, because I buy a ton of band t shirts and other shirts online. But most are shirts that I couldn't wear to work since it's a Christian company, so I still only have like 10 shirts to wear to work and about 20 that I can't.

• I met loads of women and a few guys like that - I attempt to balance it out by shopping the least.

• I'm not a big spender on buying clothes but do spend little money when i need to

• I am not, but i love clothes/

• No, I abhor shopping.

• I know I'm not a girl but I'm addiced shopping for clothes seriously <3

What Girls Said 9

• I am addicted to clothes shopping and so are two close friends of mine. I'm trying to figure out what's missing in my life that I feel so compelled to do this. I have to stay out of clothing stores, find other fun activities to take my mind off of it.

• Yes, I have a numerous amount of clothes.

I'm in like a different outfit every day.
    My clothes are extremely trendy and very fashionable.

• Ummm... ya! Haha, it is actually a problem. But, I wouldn't say I am SUPER addicted, but I do really love shopping, and I always find a reason as to why I must buy what I am buying :)

• I love clothes and shopping but I would rather spend my money on books.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a39093b9dc.jpg

• I hate shopping. It's so boring. I am so broke too.

• Addicted? No.. not really

• No, I'm addicted to shopping for techy stuff.

• I am a big addict for online shopping it's got to the point where I won't even go on clothes sites anymore. Anytime I do I always get indecisive ending up buying too much over 100. I can never find what I want it shops anymore.

• See, I wouldn't say addicted, but if I see something cute and I have the money for it why not buy it