Girls, what types of clothes do you find attractive on guys?

Are there any particular styles of clothing that you like to see on guys? Or any specific outfits that you find attractive?

The reason i ask is because i lost a lot of weight recently, so i have to buy a whole new wardrobe, and i wanted to see how girls like guys to dress.

If you could find picture for examples that would be awesome! But i you can describe it in words that's cool too. Thanks :)

11

What Girls Said 10

• Business casual = got damn
    images.express.com/.../new_20_030_3885_098_21

Beanies and snapbacks are awesome. Unless you're an older guy, then you'd want to portray a more sophisticated look. Beanies go with a lot of stuff though.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e953c4a104.jpg
    Slouchy beanies are life.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0a885e423e.jpg

• Yep, there is a particular style I like... or styles to be more specific.
    But I'm not only attracted to people with those style combinations...

Hippie, punkish, classic, grunge classy, etc.

Things I don't like are if the guy dresses like a slob all of the time or tries to 'stay looking young' through his clothing when he's clearly past that point in his life when he can pull off certain clothing items and not look sad...

• Yeah i know what you mean. Right now and for the past 5 or so years, i have been dressing borderline punk"ish". But 10 years down the road I'll probably start dressing more business casual.

• True, but he looks very young for his age. Since i have blonde hair, it'll go white pretty quickly (unless i color it) :/

• Grey hair is cool too...
      He really doesn't look young for his age though - he looks 50-something.

• Gooosshh!!! I lost everything I wrote... trying to find pictures for you... lol. but pretty much just don't wear clothes that are TOO tight... I like dark looser fitted jeans on guys and any kind of T-Shirt, sweater, or button ups. No boots... No cartoon or gamer characters on the shirts.. no shorts shorter thn your knees.. guys can never go wrong with the commen hats... :))))) but honeslty whatever you get I think girls will still like your style. You seem like you would have nice style. So you don't have to worry. Most guys do have decent and nice style. But honeslty you can NEVER go wrong with a plain white or black loose fitted T-shirt! 😍 plain/simple is better.

• Crew neck or V neck plain solid (2-toned is okay) shirts or ones with thin stripes. Hooded t-shirts and hooded jackets. Casual button-down shirts. Plain leather belts. Straight leg pants or jeans. Canvas shoes or doc martin-like boots. No accessories except maybe a watch or those twisty string bracelets.

I think that is most attractive, but of course other things can pass. And by leather I definitely mean fake leather, because I like cows alive.

www.youtube.com/watch

• 0|0
  • Jeans and t shirt. Jeans loose t shirt and leather jacket is a really hot look if you can pull it off.

• Yeah, I've always been fond of leather jackets. I have a borderline edgy style.

But i was also wondering about the jeans: Do you like them tight/skinny, medium, or on the looser side?

• It really depends on which suits your body best but if you want to wear leather jacket over you shirt I'd say skinny.

Oh and i hate guys who wears loose jeans. Gross

• Don't you have a personality? Go buy whatever you like. You're supposed to attract girls for who you are, not for who they wish you to be. I mean, are you seriously asking this question? What if a girl you like told you to wear every single day pink tutus and lace bralettes because she simply wants you to? Would you do it in spite of not feeling comfortable and especially not yourself? Well there you have my answer.

• i like classical styles

• i actually dont really care. aslong as the guy is wearing clothes and it isn't sweat pants and stained shirts to go with it im good. kinda shallow to go after what someone else would like. aslong as you like it yourself you should be good.

• jeans and a shirt.

• That's it? What about over shirts or jackets?