Does any straight guy wear Andrew Christian underwear?

Girls and guys let me know!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know what that is. And besides, what does your underwear have to do with your sexuality?

• Yeah that's what i want to find... to see if straight guys like it..

• I mean, no one is totally straight. No one is totally gay either. Sexuality is a spectrum. There's a tribe for every person. Some dudes are very proud of their butts.

• i know some that do.

What Guys Said 5

• Never heard of them before.

According to the website, they're offering free subscriptions to "Out" magazine with $50 purchase. It's pretty clear that they're marketing to gay men, but there's no reason a straight guy who likes their stuff couldn't or shouldn't buy it.

None of it appeals to me, personally.

• Why not straight guys can be adventurous too.

• Wear a thong for god sake.. Wearing clothes doesn't change your sexual orientation

• Probably some guys who don't care about its marketing do, either seriously or as a sexy joke. But yeah, the brand markets itself strongly at gay men.

• nawp never heard of it. but tell me friendo, what makes this underwear typically "unstraight?"

• They market with gay tag line, check their site...

• just got back from checking their underwear section. i couldnt find one thing i really liked. i mean the unflashy stuff was ok but there was definitely nothing i saw that was cute or classy in my opinion. also it seems like this underwear is to make dicks super in-your-face. im more for traditional or kind of sexy or inviting. id only wear stripper underwear if it was requested