Is nail polish bad for the skin?

So I have this necklace I've been wearing for like forever. The thing is the metal pendant seems to be turning green. I have to use Vinegar everytime so I thought Might as Well paint the Pendant ( only the pendant, chain is actully a string sort of thing I made)

I went ahead and Got some Silver nail polish , mixed it with some Nail Polish remover and Boom got a great little solution to paint stuff. So I painted it.

now the problem is I ALWAYS wear this. There is a little meaning behind the pendant , so I wear it all the time ( IT keeps the haters away ) .. Anyway I was wondering if the nail polish is bad for the skin? since Every month or so I have to repaint it if the Nail polish wears off. so basically A new set of paint come to contact with my Glamourous skin... It usually in contact with*

* Mah skin * . * Mah chest hair * and * mah Chest muscles * !

Is it bad? CANCER? WILL I GET CANCER?

But seriously is it bad for the skind?

Ladies? is it bad

Thank you.

I didn't forget the fabulous gents who engage in makeup more than the ladies - what do you guys think? is it bad for the skin?
* i have to use vinegar every time to clean the pendant. So i thought i might as well paint it...

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I don't suggest you drink it but it's safe topically.

• Uh no I don't think so. At first I thought you said that you were mixing vinegar & nail polish and then drinking it xD

Nah you're good.

• Not at all! You're good.

What Guys Said 2

• As nail polish it comes in contact with skin so it wouldn't be allowed if harmful

• i think so