Girls, girls, what is the maximum amount you spend for a bra?

With all the hot expensive brands, are you going to take it...

8

Most Helpful Girl

• It's difficult to say, but it has ranged from $40-200.00

• 200? What was that made of?

• I'm really not about push ups or anything with padding :( I just got a set from AP (agent provocateur) this weekend. I like them because they enhance your natural figure without any added material like they enhance your breasts naturally with the lining

• Oops, fantasy bra is the one with diamonds studded to it, so costing millions... So i don't think we need it/can afford it!

What Girls Said 7

• i don't even buy expensive ones
    vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I'm too poor to buy super expensive bras.

• No more than $30, and I am picky.

I think it is silly for those girls who have a standard size and look good in standard bras (demis or push-ups w/ underwire) who can buy bras anywhere to spend lotsa bucks on Victoria's Secret and Fredericks. Silly.

• 40 bucks is the most I will pay for a bra, and it's probably because it's a very specialized style or it's for a special someone.

• The most I've spent is about 60

• there's no max really i just wait for VS to have a really good sale or ask for expensive ones on my birthday/christmas lol

• The cunning one... A bra for birthday enough for you? ;)

• 25.50 is the most.
    And I don't even like spending that much.