Guys, thongs or no thongs?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them. It is up t o the woman who wants to wear them or not.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm a big fan of thongs, but its not a big deal if she doesn't wear them all the time.

• I actually prefer boyshorts or bikini briefs - I just don't believe thongs could ever be comfortable. An SO comfort would more important to me than show of skin

• I am not a fan... I think they are a little gross, but if you like to wear them, or need them for some pants, that is your choice!

• I can take them or leave them.
    For VPL, it's the only way to beat it, except commando.
    For an almost naked girl, you have to have a particular shape butt to pull it off for me.
    I like regular bikini style or boy shorts.

• Thongs are so sexy.

• I think thongs should be for busy time in the bedroom became they bring out a woman sex appeal.

• If your wearing a tight outfit and don't want VPL ( Visible Panty Lines) then you wear them. Lace thongs are my favorite to see on girls.

• I like when women wear them, but I don't think I would look that great in one

• Well if your wearing tight pants than a thing better than seing pantie lines.

• i hate them. panties for the win.

• I don't find it sexy. At all. Cheekies are damn hot though