Guys, Opinion on this tattoo?

If a girl had one very well done "work of art", meaningful, and feminine tattoo somewhere like on her back shoulderblade or collarbone, would that be a turn off for you?
Bonus question, which of those two placements would be better?

• That would be a huge turn off!
    34% (13)
  • That would actually be a turn on!
    18% (7)
  • It wouldn't make a difference to me.
    18% (7)
  • It would be a bit of a turn off, but I could live with it if she was attractive.
    21% (8)
  • It would be a bit of a turn on, but only if she was attractive.
    9% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to see it to give you my opinion.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't know I am not real big on huge tattoos or anything so if it was large in size that would be a turn off for me, I don't really like it when people plaster themselves with ink, one or two small ones are alright with me though.

• I don't know what a "feminine" tattoo means. I've never found tattoos "feminine" looking.

• Turn on and prefer shoulder blade

• It would have to be something really original and beautiful not to be a turn off. An individual tat is not a deal breaker, but each one adds up in the negative column. Eventually it becomes a non-starter.

• It would be a turn off tbh. I don't like tattoos.

• Turn off. I don't like tattoos

• I don't exactly find tattoos to be a turn on, but I do appreciate well-done ones.

• There is some lovely works of art out there these days. depends on the tattoo.
    shoulder blade I think.

• I would want to kiss it every time I see it lol

• Don't really care as long as it's a small tattoo. I don't like the ones that are a word or phrase or whatever tattooed across the neck...

• Haha yeah I hate those ones, I would never get that. Quotes just come off as pretentious to me

• In my opinion, when a girl has words tattooed across her neck it makes her look "trashy". Sorry if anyone is offended but that's my opinion...

• If it is really a nice one

• on your back would be the better place in my book :)

• Unless it's a floral tattoo surrounding her vulva I think it detracts from her aesthetically, but I guess it doesn't matter that much.

• Of those places you listed I suppose on her back somewhere would be best.