Why do people color in their eyebrows?

I know most do it to try and make themselves look better or some just have really light eyebrows. Still kind of seems weird when people with darker hair feel like they need to.

Plus do guys even care how dark a chicks eyebrow looks?

• Yes they do care
  • No fucks given.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they may have spaces inbetween the hair too. If you are gonna do make up might has well have eyebrows that look the part regardless of hair color

What Guys Said 7

• I didn't even know girls did that until I saw my friend do it last year.

• Not a problem with me of the color of girls eyebrow color

• I don't care so much.

• Guys probably wouldn't notice - I always thought it was to match hair colour.

• I care because when they color it then it looks like it doesn't suit them at all.

• Some of them have thin eyebrows or have no eyebrows at all do do a medical condition.

• No, it's useless. Just pluck them eyebrows the right way and it's completely fine.

What Girls Said 13

• Eyebrows frame the face. If you change the way your brows look, you can change they way your face looks.
    In my opinion, whether people realize it or not, they care to some extent.
    http://i.imgur.com/ZJdea7f.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/e8shr0I.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/6FpocCf.jpg

• holy shit the second ones! mine looked like that in high school and i'm so glad they grew back x'D

• Filling them in personally let's me fill in the missing gaps to the shape I like them to be, being a young teen I basically tortured my eyebrows and unfortunately resulted in some parts not growing back. Also they enhance my face shape and I enjoy it

• I have no idea if guys care, but I do color my eyebrows because for some reason they're almost transparent naturally (my hair is naturally red) and from afar it just looks like I don't have any eyebrows so I just don't wanna look weird lol

• It's because they either plucked too much, eye brows are too light, or they don't like the natural shape :)

• It's not how dark it is it's usual the lack of brow. My sister barely has any eyebrows so she fills them in because typically people look kind of weird without eyebrows.

• I do with mine. Partly for definition. Partly because I'm naturally a dirty blonde and my eyebrows look half shaven off it you's and from a distant from me. I dye my hair dark and it's very obvious if I don't do it.
    I have eyebrows, they are shaped but my hair is fine and my colour is light. Not a great convo...

• ... I color mine in because one is thicker than the other.-.

• They do it because bold eyebrows are modern and if their eyebrows are too think they color them to make them seem big.

• I agree it looks like hell sometimes but guys will hit it regardless.

• i dont colour mine.. and i dont get those who do..

• Some people dye their eyebrows to match their hair color. Personally I would love to dye mine lighter because I hate how dark my eyebrows are.

• Subconsiously yes I think they do care, because it can bring up her overall appearance. But they probably wouldn't know if you asked.

• I have never colored in my brow and I still get guys to fall for me. Nice guys, may I add.