Best and sexiest bathing suit brands for women?

Not for me buying it as a gift.. What are some of the best bathing suit brands for women? Looking for something sexy. she's 5'4 34C and has got a booty on her. I don't care how much it cost.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aeropostale has really nice bathing suits, but they're more for people who are thin and toned. Victoria's Secret: Pink, has a bigger range, and usually has things for people of all styles, not sure if they sell many bathing suits, o have only seen a few out of the many times I've went. Usually I just go to target or Ardene haha it's cheaper

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I love Agent Provocateur, but you definitely have to be insensitive to cost to shop there. I love any brand that has a wide variety of suits where I can buy the top separate from the bottom. If they come as a set, I can never adequately accommodate my small bust and huge butt.

• Where are you located? As I'm a huge fan of Triangl swimwear, acacia, tiger lily, and AP.

• Well, these aren't things you can wear without trying them on first.

• Victoria's Secret

• Triangl or Victoria's Secret or Calzedonia

• Victoria's secret!

• I already checked... don't like that much

What Guys Said 0