Which bikini seems good for someone with a D cup?

I'm going swimming and I am a 36D.
I have a bandeau top like this:

which bikini seems good for someone with a D cup?
or one with straps like this:

http://i.imgur.com/YvWPqNs.png

I don't have abs or anything. But dont have a muffin top.
Which do you think looks better?
My bikini bottoms would be black.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think for the bigger bust straps would give extra support

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely would say go halter. Being busty with a small rib cage is challenging but the best thing would be halter.

Strapless, which I've done, can be a disaster at beach when a wave comes by 0.0

And make sure it really is cupping the under bust, not just pressing against you, because it can slid up.

Also I recently got a high neck bikini, if it's up your alley. I haven't gotten it in the mail yet though.

images.asos-media.com/.../image3xxl.jpg

What Guys Said 7

• Go with something like this. This bikini is made of neopreme so it's has no padding in it.

international.triangl.com/.../milly-st-tropez-sun

• Yeah, straps... the bandeau top has the potential risk of malfunctioning on you...

• I like the green one very pretty

• The bikini top look too small but I like the style

• That doesn't look like a d cup

• it wouldn't mind to me since im more into the legs so your breasts wouldn't phase me

• Anything that
    1. Gives you support
    2. You feel comfortable in
    3. You feel beautiful in.

What Girls Said 13

• I'm a DDD so all I can say I support support support. Straps offer support. The bandeau is likely to be unflattering because it can not hold them up where they should be giving you a terrible shape. This is especially true for the non-toned stomach you describe. The more distant you can put between your chest and your stomach the slimmer you will look.

• Straps, honey. The bandeau won't give you enough support. As a 34DDD, I know, ok?

• darn, its a pretty color. :/ lol
      thank you

• Yes, but colour is less important than feeling like your back is broken. Made that mistake a few thousand times.

• I think you should go with straps for support. I always felt like the bandeau type tops were for smaller breasted girls.

• So are holster tops :/ sometimes i get a little jealous haha

• And they still moan about skinny being oppressed? Seriously, all we get is some measly programs from dove that does nothing.

• @Kalibie lol smh I just don't get it

• My boobs are about the same size as yours I think you need support from some straps though. Your boobs may pop out of something like that. Trust me, I know.

• Your boobs are too big for a bandeau top. You need a triangle top honestly

• I would say neither have enough support for a D cup.

• I have the same bra size and my advice is the one with straps. Just with this bust size strapless in water especially just isn't safe xD I went to the beach is strapless and the waves took my top down xD but whatever you're comfy with

• Straps all the way.

• if you have big boobs, shouldn't you get something with big support?

• monokini

lol joke :p

• The straps

• Straps because bandeau screams nip slips and constant pulling upp

• A bandeau top will be hell for big boobs, prepare for them to go wild, and before you know it they're everywhere.