Do you still fit into old clothes from high school?

I found a sweatshirt I got my sophomore year of high school. Still fits me PERFECTLY. I'm quite amazed, actually, considering it's been 7? years since I first purchased it.

0|0
15|20

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't, I was fatter back then and today they're too big.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually still wear clothes from my high school years from time to time and they fit me perfectly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Since I left secondary school (HS) 27 years ago I would be amazed I found the item in the first place - I don't think it would fit because over the 18/19/20 age bracket I broadened out shoulder wise a good bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday I dumped a 20yo cotton short. It did still fit but there were little holes coming in it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I am a big man that grew even more

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm about 50 - 60 pounds heavier than I was when I was in high school and a good 3 to 4 inches taller.

Grats on breaking the norm and not getting fat after highschool like most girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can i still wear them? Yes.
    Should I still wear them? Given the fact what kind of nerdy looking geek I was back then... NO! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some yeah still fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fit into shirts from fifth grade. Pants from middle school. I should eat more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some yes and some no depending on style of clothing it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • The suit I wore to my formal dance still fits (I still have it). That's half my lifetime ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I had abs and was in better shape in my high school. Now most of the cloths probably fit me, but they don't really go in as well. :'O

0|0
    0|0
  • I could if I still have them but, I gave them to my uncle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all. Not even with the belt I have lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • not even close... i have more 20kg /45 lbs

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm 80 pounds lighter now than in highschool

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, in fact, I have actually shrunk in height so they will fit me kind of well, my weight fluctuates so there's no problem there

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably so yeah I think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way! lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• My senior sweatshirt is still too big and I have a collection of tshirts from different choir things that still fit too XD I think I may have a pair of old converse rolling around too but I'm not sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just starting high school in September, but my clothes from primar school and even pants from kindergarten fit me. 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I've pretty much donated most of my high school clothes because my style has changed since then.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I don't have any clothing left from high school. Might it fit me? Probably?

0|0
    0|0
  • nope... I never lost that freshman 15. i think i look more womanly now anyway, i used to be WAY skinny

i held onto those clothes for years after i got too big for them...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, to some degree, but only because of the fact that I lost 15 lbs. of weight, the summer of my graduation ceremony.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do considering I'm actually smaller now than I was then.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably would if I had clothes from then. I've only gained 5 pounds and it's been 15 years since I graduated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my weight hasn't changed

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't keep old clothes, I donate them :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I still fit clothes I got when I was 12 or 13 lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • I wish I still had clothes from when I was that young so I could test it out, but alas. I donate to goodwill too often.

• Yes, still have some shorts from high school and they're act big on me! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been the same size since 8th grade. It's not all that weird for me :

0|0
    0|0
  • I can pretty much where most of my stuff from high school. I've been 113 pounds for a long time and my weight doesn't really fluctuate

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant wear**