How would you respond if a guy friend crossdressed?

He likes to wear all kinds of girls stuff, and going out dressed. He likes to swim in particular. Assuming he could pass as female, how would you respond

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd help him out, tell him what would look cute on him and fit his body which is most likely going to be masculine, ofc, so i'd steer him near cute clothes, but things that narrowed down his masculine, broad shoulders or things that hid the fact he was pretty flat in the chest area if he'd like to look as feminine as possible. I'd be totally with him though, like whatever floats his boat, if thats what makes him happy i'm all for it!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I would think it was cool that I know someone who cross dresses and I would want to help them with clothes and make up

• I would totally support him, and I'd been super proud of him, it takes a lot of guts to express who you are

• I'd go shopping with him.

• That's fine by me.

• I would fully support him. I don't believe in judging people for what they like to do. I don't like people judging me so why would I turn around and do it to others.

• I would join him

• I don't mind it.

What Guys Said 5

• I would be surprised but support him

• I'd give him shit for it and hope that he gives me shit back, so we could still be buds.

• I'd be okay with it.

• I'd probably lmao, then dress up too and mince about!

• If he look like a drag queen or is still obviously a guy/mannish then I'd just say he looks silly. If he was passable then all good, I'd probably use female pronouns if he wanted me too.