Is a woman wearing like this sluty?

is a woman wearing like this sluty ?

Most Helpful Girl

• haha that's Kim Kardashian, and that is HOT! I love pencil skirts and that booty just says it all. However she is a bit too short for me, i like girls taller.

Anyway, it's not slutty, its nice and stylish, she just happens to have a sexy body that stands out in it. She is not even showing that much skin.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, people might say it is cause Kim k has a large butt but they're just jealous so they lash out

What Girls Said 11

• No, that's a lovely outfit.
    Her body is curvy, so the clothing clings tighter in the butt area, but that doesn't mean she's slutty for wearing this. It's a simple gray skirt and top and I really like this outfit.

• No
    Filler

• Kim's butt is already huge, so it is not slutty but how in the matter she shows in.

• lol its Kim Kardashian! its not slutty (the outfit )

• No, her body is mostly covered. we can't help it if our figure shows in our outfits unless it's intentionally tight

• I don't like it, the fabric is too thin...

• No, that's how I dress.

• Well, not really... it's just that her butt's really big.

• the outfit is not too bad but on her... it's a different story

• It doesn't look necessarily slu***, but.. It does look like she's wanting some attention. But who am I to say that, anybody can wear what they want to express themselves. A s**t is also a person who has multiple partners, clothing may look trashy, but it cannot make you a sl**

• She can't help that her butt is that big lol

What Guys Said 10

• It is an outfit that emphasizes her ass, she is entitled to wear what she wants - Some people might like it but personally I don't find it attractive - I prefer much smaller.

• That is just trashy looking

• It can be sluty looking but I don't mind looking at it. She's not my woman so it won't bother me.

• its KIM K, she can wear whatever she wants, the world has seen her pussy, im pretty sure she and we dont care what she's wearing. its not guna shock us lol

• that's gross, looks like she's wearing a shitty diaper

• Damn!! Kanye a lucky dude...

• I don't even care what others think if my girl looks like that lol.. end of the day it's not what you wear but who you are makes you look like a slut or not..

• Oh no that's just Kim Kardashian..

• I wouldn't say slutty but when I see that I'm reminded of the back of a HORSE! LMAO

• I don't like what she has on. I love her ass though. I wanna slap it lol.