Guys, do you like one-piece swimsuits or bikinis?

I'm just really curious, since all my friends wear bikinis and I wear one-pieces. I'm very modest about my body.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• It sometimes depends on the woman and what the bikini or one-piece looks like, but, in general, I love one-pieces waaaay more. If a woman walked out in something like this,

www.beachstuffshop.com/.../...e-Piece-Swimsuit.jpg

I'd be taking double takes and triple takes. ESPECIALLY if she's really curvy and well-endowed it looks so much better.

What Guys Said 18

• Both can look very well I think

• I like girls in both styles but If you are overweight (your waist in inches is more than half your height) then wear one piece if not, bikini. Example; you are 5'2" or 62 inches tall, and your waist is 31 or more inches then wear an attractive upscale one piece. Preferably with vertical lines or pattern. If the same height and your waist is under 31 then bikini.
    Whichever you choose wear with confidence and that is whats most attractive.

• On a good body - bikini all the way. Its like a bra and panties. Hot!

• Depends on the lady

• I actually think if you can pull off a one-piece really well it's better than the two-piece.

• Both are good depending on figure. Small boobs are hotter in bikinis than in one-piece swimsuits

• Bikinis. Might as well have a shirt and some shorts on if your doing a 1 piece

• both i love sine both show off the legs. but i bet you have a very super cute stomach tho. you should wear a two piece tho. i bet you have that cute stomach to show off

• It depends on the body, but I have grown to like one piece suits. They look good on any body type and can be very sexy too

• Tbh I prefer bikinis because they show more skin

• You can get some very modest bikinis that cover up your body sufficiently...

• on a hottie, bikinis 100%. Occasionally, a one-piece doesn't detract from the body of the woman, but usually they're for the not-so-hot.

• both. It depends what YOU feel comfortable in tho.

• Both can be nice I think it just depends

• bikinis duh

• Both. Also depends on the woman wearing them.

• Well, I don't know any giy who would say no to a bikini, but I have a friend who wears one pieces exclusively and she looks fine.

• We like bikinis better unless you don't have the body for it or are a life guard