Is this an attractive yet not too revealing first date outfit?

We are going for pizza among a row of shops and a walk on the beach tonight.
http://imgur.com/B8lvTXR

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it looks really nice

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't like it purely because I don't like that kind of pattern (I'm not too big a fan of tie dye stuff), but I think it looks good on you and compliments your body well. Plus, it's looks pretty tropical and it'll work for when you go on the beach.

• Ah, thank you for your point of view! I don't really like tie dye myself, but I was drawn to this. Yes, we live in the Bahamas so glad you think it is tropical ^_^

What Guys Said 13

• Not to revealing at all! I think it works for a midnight beach stroll haha. its open back I'm guessing lol. An since you're asking, means you're pretty conscience of what you're wearing. attractive and not to revealing achieved:)

• The cut and outfit is fine - but the colouring gives me eye-cancer.

• it looks very nice (and you have a nice body too) but i think it's slightly too revealing for a first date

• Thanks a lot! Ah, so do you think I should wear something else?

• yeah, would definitely keep the stomach hidden on the first date. that's for later :)

• I guess that's nice :)
    Especially since you're going out on a beach

• That's quite the outfit for pizza.

• Wow, I love it... the vibrant colours against your skin really is eye-catching. I don't think it's too revealing either...

• thats a very perfect outfit for a first date. to me i think so, if you have the super beautiful thighs and the cute flat stomach for it, then flaunt it and wear it. i can tell thats what you have. so thats a cute outfit for you

• Sends the wrong message, but it depends on your location and demographic for what others wear where you are from. IE Cali as apposed to alabama

• If you wore that on our first sate I would be falling to the floor drooling :), It looks good and not too much or too little for a first date, thats just me though

• hell yeah. its sexy

• Not revealing and looks good... but will you be little over dressed?

• Your fine! That is so cute!!! Where did you get it?

• I would think that I'm gonna get lucky!!!

• Well, that means I should wear something else then? I'm not that type of girl.

• Good idea!

What Girls Said 6

• Oooh I love the style! I'm not a fan of the colors but it does match well with the beach color scheme 😍

• It fits you perfectly. I would dress it down with a simple hair do and minimal make up.
    His jaw is going to drop!

• Get something a bit more dark and suitable for your skin. This outfit is great for maybe a stroll in the park. Get a long red or black dress, not too fancy, and with some black sandals or flats

• I love this on you! You look amazing. Its a perfect outfit for this date :-)

• It's really cute and not to o revealing

• I'm not a fan of the tie dye but I like the outfit itself and you have an amazing body.