Girls, do you want men to be a little educated about fashion when you take him shopping?

What kinds of things do you want him to know about?

How would you feel if he went out of his way to do that for you?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I would love for him to be educated about fashion. I would like him to know about what fashion goes with certain body types, what's in style, and what coordinates well together and with what accessories. That'd be cool if he did that for me. As long as he is respectful about it. There are only three people I trust when it comes to opinions on clothing shopping.

What Girls Said 11

• I want a man who can at least dress himself, no one wants a guy who can't even put a casual outfit together!
    no girl wants a guy who dresses like this
    www.thefineyounggentleman.com/.../...989212-12.jpg
    we'd much rather have thiswww.stylishwife.com/.../...al-Fashion-Style-10.jpg
    www.mytierack.com/.../mens-casual-styles-012.jpg
    Sure some asshole guys might tease you for knowing about fashion but meanwhile you will look put together and better than them! Girls don't expect much just general fashion sense, no socks and sandals, no wearing too large patterns at once, no mixing clashing colours (red and green brown and yellow), knowing how to buy things that properly fit you. And feel free to let her know if you like stuff she picks out for herself. I love shopping with my boyfriend and we buy each other clothes all the time, he's a model though so he's surrounded by fashion whether he wants to be or not! lol And it's pretty much his job to have a basic understanding of fashion. But yeah we don't expect much, just be able to dress yourself like an adult haha

• I prefer shopping alone.

• I don't think I'd know want it means to be fashion educated. I just buy what I like. No clue if it's in fashion. Don't care. And I don't really make a if thing about shopping. If he wants to come that's cool. We can make out in the dressing room :)

• Umm... I'm not even educated about fashion. Lol.

• Nah.. I just fine if he can sit and tell which dress looks better on me

• What if he doesn't understand how to tell which one looks better for you versus what he likes. Like he likes a dress but you think it doesn't flatter you like the other one?

• Then he can just say that you look pretty in all of them and I cannot chose.. haha..

• I think as long as he understands sizing a bit and can dress himself in nice looking outfits then I'm good but if he knows my fashion taste/size and that of like his mom or sister too then that's like A+++

• It's a plus if he knows about fashion. But I don't really follow it anyways I follow my own style lol

• A guy who's knows how to dress and dresses at fashionable stores is SUCH a turn on

Ps: i will slip you if you wear runners and jeans and an old navy sweater everyday

Shop at Zara.

• No, not really.

• I prefer to shop alone, and I'm not that bothered about fashion anyway!

• No I don't care. If he went out of his way, I'd be flattered but it's not necessary.