WHAT WOULD SUIT ME?

Lately i had a feeling i have really changed and so i want to change my apperiance too. I want to change my hair, but i dont know how. Maybe dye them and get a haircut. So could you advise me what would suit me.
WHAT WOULD SUIT ME?

Most Helpful Girl

• A haircut that doesn't dramatically change the length of your hair will look good on you.
    Layers for example.
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Long-Hairstyles-2015.jpg
    As for hair color your original hair color looks good on you it's better if you don't change it because it's a healthier option. If you want to change it, I recommend any light brunette shade.

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe a few inches of your hair - Hair colour is fine but if you wanted to lighten it a little bit
    www.prettydesigns.com/.../...le-for-Brown-Hair.jpg

• Instead of changing your physical appearance which doesn't look bad.
    Try wearing a headband and add a feather to it to make you look kinda like a Hippy.

But since you mentioned haircut...
    I don't suggest a haircut, but maybe getting it really short would be nice.
    Try wearing vests more if you're into short hair, that matches it pretty well.

Some people would suggest getting a tattoo, but that sorta matches short haired women better.

There's a good number of things you can do, but your best bets is looking and talking more like a Hippy.

• Maybe take few inches off of your hair but you look good the way you are
    you could dye your hair a shade lighter

• I can't imagine why you'd want to... you're absolutely stunning!

• You should get a haircut you have a gorgeous face but your hair looks outta place and frizzy lol

• You look really nice the way you are i don't think you should change anything, but if you really want to maybe get your hair softer and more straight

• Yea, I wouldn't change a thing

• Bright colours; pink or blue.

What Girls Said 6

• Consider getting bangs.. you have long forehead so it would suit you.. Don't reduce the length but consider like a feather cut for the rest of your hair..
    As for the color I recommend you don't do it cuz I heard its a headache to maintain and your hair will get spoilt.. It's not worth it..

• Maybe get an ombré first, then do some fun summery waves I always wanted to do this. The ombré should be a caramel with a honey colour.

• Don't dye them.. just get a good haircut

• Natural is always best. Plus you look beautiful. Why would you want to change anything?

• Maybe cut a little bit ur hair, dye them a light shade of brown and straighten them I think would suit u a lot

• Maybe get a pink or blue ombré dye for your tips?