Girls, Do you prefer branded jeans over non-branded one?

I mean like Levi's etc

• Branded
    15% (7)
  • Non-Branded
    4% (2)
  • As long as they look good it dones not matter.
    77% (36)
  • Not sure.
    4% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
This is on a guy I mean

15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• What does branded mean? Do you mean brand name jeans?
    Then no, but I do go to one or two stores for jeans since I know they fit nice and are sturdy

• You'd be surprised to see some non branded jeans look as good as branded jeans without the massive price tag.

• Yes some non branded jeans do look very very nice.

• Oh ok cool. I acutally just bought two new pairs of Levi's. The young girl that sold them to me was rather interesting in how she behaved to me.

• Levi's are nice jeans

• As long as they look good. In other words I get both. No one even really notices unless you have Baby Phat or Apple Bottom branded across the back. Lol

• Jeans are jeans...

• As long as they look good and is comfortable, I don't care much about the brand.

• I like my Levi's, they seem to last longer - have had two pairs going for well over six years and I think I can get a few more years out of them!

• I think that in most cases Branded clothing is better quality and will last longer.

• Yes I agree with you and Levis jeans have anti bacterial stuff in them so you only have to wash them 2 times a year at the very most. If they don't look dirty you don't need to wash Levis jeans as the anti bacterial takes care of it. Which is good as putting jeans in the washing machine pulls them out of shape.

• Doesn't matter to me! Long as I think they look good and they don't feel cheap! XD

• what matters is how good it looks on

• Either is fine

• Doesn't matter as long as my ass looks good :)

• Yeah sorry I meant to say on guys.

• Tips on tops

• Ugh o my gosh I mean thanks for the tips.

• As long as the guy looks sexy in them, it doesn't matter!

• I loves Silver Brand jeans <3

• Brand names have more money to reinvest in styles and fit.

• Yes and Levi's have anti backterial stuff in the jeans so you don't have to wash them as any germs are killed. This means they don't get pulled out of shape in the washing machine.