Guys, how do you feel about punk-rock type girls?

I'm just curious as to what you guys think because I'm cinstantly being told that I "need to be more feminine", or "being so tomboy-ish isn't attractive".

14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• From my experiences most of them try too hard to be "one of the guys" to the point where it's kinda sad.

• Shmexy 😋👍

• I'm not into that but some are

• hahah That was totally my type in high school and when I was younger! the hair colors and heavy eye shadow and skater clothes haha

Now I prefer more girls in dresses and feminine though...

• I find it a big turn off because it looks kind of.. dirty. All the unnatural, loud hair colours, the hairstyles, the clothes, the tattoos, the make up. It just all looks kind of dirty and attention seeking.

• I can appreciate them if they are tom boyish but if they don't take care of themselves then I cannot deal with them.

• I don't care about a girl's style, I just care if she doesn't look down on other styles. I've seen some very attractive punk rock girls

• They're attractive

• Sorry you're hassled so much about it. You should be yourself however that is and for whatever you are into. I like a mixture of feminine and alternative, rock, and tomboyish characters. You can be all of it if you want. What do you want to do?

• I like a natural look, not a look-at-me look.

• I Like Different Types. It's the Person.

• Actually yes, just so as long as she doesn't do heavy drugs... Unless it's Opium ofcorse, I love opium...

• Find a punk-rock guy, I guess... 😊