Guys, favourite outfit types on a girl?

Just if you are walking down the street or in a coffee shop, what type of clothes would catch your attention? (I. E. Dresses, skirts, short shorts, tank tops, Etc.)

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Tank top showing just a lititle cleavage jeans and running shoes with her hair in a ponytail

What Guys Said 6

• Looking for the wild look?
    Maybe some tight pants with tearing on your knees, a tattoo on your right arm.
    Short hair, chewing gum, and some shades that doesn't show your eyes.

Maybe the educated look?
    Wearing a skirt down to your knees, rectangular glasses, a fancy looking bag or something you enjoy reading.

Looking for that unusually sexy look?
    Maybe get a fur coat, some shades, leather gloves, leather boots, leather pants tight pants if you have any, leather belt, leather cowboy boots, and a hat with that modern cavalier look with a feather on the side.

Those are what average views on sexiness is like for us.
    Or maybe just me...

-I guarantee you that you'll catch our attention.

• I really don't like too much skin showing (not saying you need to be covered head-to-toe, just not reveal too much and by too much, use your own best judgement). I do prefer there to be some mystery left to a person without being revealing. Follow the rules of being classy in all you do and you'll do just fine. Anything you listed would be fine without extremes of course. Whatever you are wearing, hopefully it is something you are comfortable wearing, and should represent how your personality is and tell about yourself since nearly everyone (regardless if they try to or not) automatically judges based on looks first. How do you want to be viewed, what reaction are you trying to accomplish, and what do you like to wear?

• a short skirt with a tank top that shows off her stomach. otherwise a mini dress that's kinda see through on the legs area

• casual, jeans, tank tops are cool, yet I don't see many wear it in the open

• dresses and skirts ;)