Guys, What would your opinion be of a girl wearing black lipstick and heavy black eye makeup?

So basically her makeup would be the same as the picture. What do you think of the look? Would you approach her?

• That look is sexy. I love it!
    52% (16)
  • I would think that she's a goth or something and I'd stay away
    32% (10)
  • Other (please explain)
    16% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

14

Most Helpful Guy

• The cool creative things girls do with make up is definitely something I support and find interesting but it has nothing directly to do with my attraction to a woman. Do make up that makes you happy, and your resulting confidence in the way you look will be sexy.

What Guys Said 13

• I think it is a certain kind of style - I normally don't like a lot of make up but in this style I like it.

• Yes please! 😜👍

• I would think she is goth, but I like that look, so...

• I voted B) as in "I would think that she's a goth or something and I'd stay away" and I mean it.

• Why would you make such a harsh judgement though?

• So what kind of personality would you expect a woman with that type of make-up to have?

• Too self-important.

• Yess id love that :3

• Not my cup of tea tbh, but I don't judge.

• If she looked like this girl yeah! Though I'm not much into heroin chic.

• She looks different, but that can be beautiful too.

• She looks rather ghostly

• I prefer not to say it.

• Haha! Why not? Is it a very harsh judgement or something?

• Your guess?

• I voted B even though the goth look is entirely different from this (for starters, the goth look is actually attractive - the makeup on this photo isn't).

• Yeah I know that it's not actually gothic however many people assume that it is at first because they don't fully understand the goth look

• Taylor Momsen is awesome. I love her and her band. I'm a metalhead. But it'd make me think she's goth.

However I do realize that often a girl will wear black makeup if they're wearing dark colors. Nothing wrong with that

• i love it, i also like scene or goth looks.