Which glasses style do you think is the sexiest on a girl?

True story: I started wearing glasses at age six. They weren't cool, they weren't pretty and they were definitely not comfortable. I hated wearing them and would take them off whenever my parents and teachers would look away. But! 23 years passed and at one point glasses became a chic and sexy accessory.

From 4 styles, which looks the sexiest on girls?

• Sassy Cat Eye
  • Career Driven Rectangular
  • Old School Aviators
  • Geek Chic

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't a lot of this depend on the shape and size of the woman's face? I switch between rectangular and aviators. I have round features and the rectangular cuts in to the roundness to give my face some balance. If I wore round-ish glasses, they would look really stupid, accentuating my already-round features. The aviators I get away with because of the flat top-rim.

The rule I've heard from opticians is that whatever your face shape and features are -- go the opposite with your glasses. This is why skinny, elongated shaped faces can wear the round lenses better.

And as for Geek Chic -- I see this everywhere now, and I personally prefer seeing people wear something that suits their personality rather than to try and look like everyone else. It seems whenever you shop for glasses, what ever is in for this year is all you have to pick from. I used to wear rimless Valentinos and I *still* get complimented all the time on them, yet they are ten years old now. Now, if I go shopping I only have about a few styles that are "in" to choose from and only hope I find something flattering for my face aside from the trends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Apart from these stupid catty eyes, I found all of them equally sexy.
    Keep in mind that you cannot wear Old School Aviators everywhere, especially in the office. And Geek Chic & Career Driven Rectangular won't rock on beach or party so, every one of them has its own limitations.

To finally decide it, I'd rate them :-
    Sassy Cat Eye (because they are meh and they might look bad on some ladies) < Career Driven Rectangular (because they are too common) < Old School Aviators (because they can't be put on everywhere) < Geek Chic (Because they can be put on most of the places and girls with eye prescription can wear this and it literally looks SEXAY on some chics ;) )

What Girls Said 120

• The ones that suite her best.

But if a girl has a face that can handle any frame, I'd say these ones are the best:

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

cdn.justluxe.com/articles/galleries/71878.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1c33920b0f.jpg

I guess I like variations on the modern cat eye best. =)

• All except the ugly cat eye

• Wow now GAG is putting commercials into the question.

• For money - so they can lower the xper points they ask of us. ;)

'sarcasm'

• the aviators!

• I love both the Geek Chic and the Career driven rectangular ones. I voted for the rectangular ones though since that's more similar to the style of glasses I wear :)

• Career Driven or Geek Chic <3

• This poll doesn't make that much sense. Why would someone wear aviators for eyeglasses? I think all of the options should have been eyeglasses or sunglasses. Not mostly eyeglasses with one pair of sunglasses thrown in.

• They are all ugly in my personal opinion.

• I have cat eye glasses, but not as extreme as the ones shown more of a modern cat eye. It's a more slight cat eye with a metal frame. imgs.coastal.com/.../...e+me++productPageLarge.jpg

• If I had to pick I went with the Old School Aviators.

I don't honestly like any of them. I would like the Career Driven Rectangular one more if it wasn't so sharp edged. Like the glasses I have right now are rectangular but they are more rounded out. I'll show some examples of what I mean.

wholesale.buysku.com/.../...348374431978075002.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5c52641ec9.jpg

• Not all "girls" have the same face so this question is ridiculous. I look great in aviators, my sister looks horrible. My sister in law looks great in career driven glasses where I look better in geek chic. Put the same girl in every picture with those chooses and maybe this question would work. :-)

• It sooo depends on the person and how they look in the glasses, but all I can think of is Alex Vause from OITNB <3 <3 <3
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...764557847a.jpg</a>

• conservative rectangular in CHANEL frames

• I'm a cats eye type chick😉suits the shape of my face the best. The bigger the sunglasses the better👍

• i have C and D. they suit me best.

• I've worn glasses since I was 5. I don't even recognize myself without them anymore lol. But I voted B.

• I liked all of the last 3. I chose the 2nd because I like the way they look best... but at heart I'm really just a geek those are equally suitable and adorable to me. :)

• I think it just depends what suits you personally, different styles look better on different people because of the shape of their face etc.

• Definitely career driven but then again my vote is a bit unjust my glasses fall under that category.

• All my glasses were rectangular in shape, so I voted B lol. I've been wearing glasses since I was 13, but ever since last year, I've been wearing lens. I'll only wear my glasses when I'm doing stuffs for long hours or when I'm on a flight.

• So happy to see my frames as the most popular <3 so maybe hating glasses all those years was silly

• I don't wear glasses, but I really like the rectangular ones! <3 It looks so cool!
    Sassy cat eyeglasses also looks cute on some girls :)

• Why do you have sunglasses in there, they aren't spectacles for bad eyes.

I prefer the 1950's style, slightly cat-eye but not that over the top.

• Depends on the face, no?

• I liked the cat eye ones ^_^

• i voted rectangular bc i prefer them but IT ALL DEPENDS on face shape. for instance - i, of the very round facial features, am suited best by rectangular instead of circular bc the rectangle slims my face up bc of its square edges, whereas the circular makes my face look even more rounder. /shrug

i looooove aviators sssssfm. idec they make wonderful sunglasses, i feel so badass in them.

• no such thing as 'geek chic' make me cringe looking at a bunch of Mr Muscles!!!

• None of them honestly.

• I got a square face and low eyebrows so i look like the terminator in all glasses 😕 i wish i could wear aviators

• Career driven rectangular and geek chic. I did select the career driven one. I own both career driven and geek chic glasses but I selected career driven because mine are like the ones in the picture where as my geek chic glasses are smaller then the ones in the pic. I personally like those two types

• More from Girls
    90

What Guys Said 169

• I don't like glasses on a girl at all, I find it makes them all look rather generic and detracts from their features i. e. nose and cheekbones. I also just don't like them, I was supposed to wear them as a kid and never did... didn't make my eyesight worse either according to my latest opticians visits who admits I don't really need them.

• Wow! At first, I couldn't tell the difference between the four styles!

But with my new, Italian-made glasses from the wonderful people at GlassesUSA, I'm able to operate like a normal human being again!

- Can't see your dick when your look down at your toes? Glasses USA will fix that up!
    - Watched a music video and shrugged, "I don't get it?" Glasses USA will make you see the point!
    - Sitting on a pile of cash and have nothing to spend it on? Glasses USA will help you watch it go away!

We know your nipples are just lactating thinking about all our great deals and accessories, so go ahead and call us now!

• Geek cheeks all the way but a tad less rounded near the bottom. Just a tash.
    But still.
    How about them rimless eh?
    www.davisopticians.co.uk/Uploads/Image/rimless.jpg

• I like the subtleness that rimless glasses offer. But they are too fragile and break if put in pocket (I've used rimless, but now switched half frame ones which are sturdy but subtle)

• @Illusive_Man I don't know why they do. But, all the glasses shown here are too thick and cheap-looking in my opinion.

• @Johnyk
      Retro is making a come back mang.

• slim (semi) rectangular ones.
    They're stylish, lightweight, an oftentimes surprisingly sturdy. Obviously doesn't fit everywhere, but they're a solid choice if you marginally care about career and all that stuff. Plus they're pretty neutral, and can't really fail.

I'm not at all a fan of the cat eyes (they give the "I'd like to talk to your manager" look, and has a tencendy to enhance any trace of resting bitchy face) and the aviators glasses (seriously, over here in norway that's the kind of glasses you buy for the hell of it, usually in the form of cheap sunglasses. NOBODY gets them for serious).

I use glasses myself, and always go for that kind. Right now i'm using Emoprio Armani EA 1002. A nice mix of sylish, on the same time as they're sturdy and reliable.

• I always go for the rectangular.. I picked up some nice Burberry ones last year that I still use. They aren't the same ones in my profile picture.

I got you beat! I started wearing glasses at 2 months old. I still have my little baby glasses :p

I actually needed an MRI of my brain as a baby because I had such serious eye conditions. They had to rule out any potential problems with my brain. Luckily my eyes strengthened with patches and glasses and I live life just fine with glasses.

I have a rotary nystagmus which is quite uncommon though! :D

• Is this a comercial or what?

• Yeah looks like it is. Even though I'm at a level where I shouldn't see ads, I see ads for glasses plastered all over this question.

• @Kirah: You only joined yesterday so that's quite an observation.

• "geek chick" or "rectangular." When I see cat-eyes I either think cat-lady or feminist and when I see aviator frames I think high maintenance or party girl. Whether that's accurate is not the point as it's not likely accurate all the time. However, I have seen it that way many times and it's just the first thing that comes to mind regardless of whether it's true or not. If I'm looking for someone and outward appearance determined whether I approached someone or not to talk to them, what I first assume subconsciously would have a big affect on my actions. Just saying.

• I believe that its the girl making the glasses look sexy and not the glasses making the girl look sexy, x

• I'd go with the really large frames, so that they look like a fashion statement, not just utilitarian!

• I really like the rectangular glasses which fit most girls.

• I like the cat eyes. 8-)

• I like option B - You could wear them anywhere

• Sexiest? That would probably be the last thing on my mind when looking at glasses. I guess the one in which the woman wearing the glasses is comfortable with is sexiest.

• It all depends on the look you are going for and the style the guy likes.
    The top two seem like more professional looking glasses, and so if they looked like a sexy English or business major (like a librarian, secretary, manager, etc.), those glasses would add to the sex appeal.
    The aviators make me think two very different girl types: the bad bitch with the leather jacket and tattoos and a punch that will knock you on your ass; or the flashy, girly girl with her tank top, her miniskirt, and her chihuahua in her purse.
    The Greek Chic seems like a more average pair of glasses. I like them, don't get me wrong, but they don't scream sexuality.

• Career driven looks the sexiest to me. But it all depends on the person and the shape of their face.

The problem I have with the aviators option is that.. It's sunglasses, not regular glasses. And there's just as many different styles of sunglasses (if not more) than regular glasses.

• None of the above. I don't get why glasses have to be so huge and distracting. Making your glasses a part of your face is so much better than making them massive hubcaps on your face.

I'd vastly prefer to see simple, metal framed rectangular glasses on anybody. Calm the suck down with your style choices.

Be like me. Thin armani frames are what you need.

• I case A and c they are SEXY, but varies on type of place and people you are with, to seduce a and C are good, glasses does not matters if a person wants to bang you he will. In my fair opinion if you have enough cash get 3-4 frames different type and keep changing them as per need during he dayt, which frame gets you more compliment, it suits you.

• Sassy Cat Eye in red.
    Y'all AdBlock became too popular. We knew this day was coming. For an ad this isn't too bad.

• If you ever want to get a date with a man your own age, do not ever wear these glasses. They look like something my grandmother would have worn in the 60s. I dont know why they are trendy again, some fashions should have stayed dead with the 60s
    cdn.shopify.com/.../9314e.JPG?v=1436064820

• I voted c, because they are shades not glasses.
    The reason being is that i don't like any of the options, they are all pretty much the definition of hipster. There is a take I see right now to the right called, "how to read a girl by her glasses". The girl in the picture is what I like, or something a little less "trying to fit in or look like someone else"
    Also notice all of these women have thin eyebrows?
    Each person has their own style, but I like the ones who are Individuals :)

• Good grief! I don't give two hoots about what kind of glasses girls wear. If you have seen Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" music video, I'd be fine with any girl wearing those same frames like Taylor was wearing. My girl wears big frames that are purple and she is still a goddess! I I've seen lots of girls and women with glasses and they look hot either way. My first girlfriend wears a beautiful pair and she is still a goddess herself. I'm not voting. I'd be fine with any pair on a girl,

• Career driven rectangular. Option B

• I like "A" but chose "D" :)

https://instagram.com/p/0cghCrxCqk/

https://instagram.com/p/0cgzSExCq4/

^^^ i think the girl makes the glasses tho, imho

• Realistically speaking... almost no girl is more attractive with glass. Get contacts.

Let's face it. The only way you'd be more attractive is if you're so ugly that putting plastic and glass on your face hides your ugliness and said plastic/glass is more visually pleasing than your face.

• I voted Sassy Cat Eye and earned 2 points. How about that Woo Hoo"

• well my girl had to wear glasses for 2 years after a eye infection that refused to clear up , she wore some like B but a little less square more rounded

sadly her eye infection caused some lasting damage that the medication refused to clear up so she needs a little help lenses but she uses contact's now but has a pair of specs in her bag just incase.

• All depends on the person. I voted C, because I'm "old school" like that.

• hard to compare those glasses objectively with differently attractive faces beneath...

• Yeah, I feel like most of the people are rating the girls and not the glasses lol

• I'm personally not a fan of glasses on women, but the only ones i can tolerate are the rectangle shaped ones. But with a thinner frame than the one in the picture, and definitely has to be black.

• More from Guys
    139