Which dress is better for a biggish fancish birthday party at a really nice house?

• Black dress
  • Black and gray dress

Most Helpful Guy

• www.google.com/search

As you can see, either dress would be fine. I googled "house party type dresses" and both fit the description. Ultimately, it's up to you. Which one you think you look better in. We won't be there and won't be the guy you're trying to impress, so, it's not really up to us

Most Helpful Girl

• The second one. The first one looks good too, but it's much more casual. The black and grey one is classier and more sophisticated, less cutesy like the first.

What Guys Said 9

• Honestly Id say neither, the top one looks like a teenagers daytime outfit, and the bottom looks like you are going to work in an office. You look hot don't get me wrong, but Dresses that are looser and longer always grab the attention of every man and woman in the room. Most women will hate on you but thats exactly what you want ;)

• I think the black and grey dress - More sophisticated.

• i think the black and grey dress is classy yet sexy!
    i dont like the black one too much kind of plain

i say go for the black and grey :)

• The second one is much classier so I'd go with that

• Black one is classy, but the black and grey one is sexy.

• the first one looks the cutest

• you got the thighs for the black and grey dress, so that one

• What do you mean by "the thighs", do my thighs looks big?

• what that ment is that you have the sexiest thighs, so the grey dress would be soo perfect. and you do have the sexiest thighs. i bet you get sooo many compliments on your thighs huh

• Both dresses are good but black dress is much better <3

• Exhibit A makes you look younger. Exhibit B adds a few years on. But with that being said A looks better.

What Girls Said 6

• I love the black and grey dress! I've been looking for something similar myself. It's more unique than the first dress, though that was is still pretty as well.

• The first one looks cute, the second one looks sophisticate.
    For something fancish I would choose the second one. ☺

• I like the second one more - the first one looks more common - like you could find it anywhere - the second one looks more unique.

• the second one

• I prefer the second one. The first one is too simple.

• First dress has better quality than second one, but both look good on you. i voted. A