Attractive weight/size for a woman?

Just curious what you think...

I'm 5'5, 105 lbs, B cup, size 2.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look,you should look good by what you're telling but sometimes isn't only the physical appareance,there's other factors or things a man notice in women,like:nails and hair done,clothes that make you look good or sexy,remeber sometimes the physical look isn't everything,the man has to see if you take care of yourself.hope being helpful and don't forget to rate if you like,ok?

What Guys Said 4

• That's attractive.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• Perfect

• Sounds good to me, I think it is all in what he is into though.

• Sounds like you have a nice body =)

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone has a different opinion on what attracts them to someone. For example, you might think a guy is really sexy, but your best friend thinks he is ugly. One guy might think you are the hottest thing he has ever saw, but another guy might not think you are his type.

• you're fine

• you're pretty severely underweight.

no one can tell how attractive you are without a photo though.

• I know it sounds underweight, but I'm really really not that thin.

I would post a photo but I like to be anonymous in case anyone I know in real life uses this site as well...

• The numbers don't explain anything actually. some people look like they weigh less than they do. some people have a higher body fat content so even though they weigh 100 lb, they're still jiggly. and the pant size and the breast size says nothing about proportions.

• My friend weighs 110 pounds and she's got a big belly. I weigh 135 and I have toned abs.