Best place on the body for a tattoo?

best place on the body for a tattoo?
So I really want a tattoo, and this will be my very first tattoo, it's not going to be as big but as long it's readable. I heard it hurts and some say it doesn't as long it's on the body with more fat.
Well I'm fat lol ( not huge though ) but I still don't know where I want it.

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• The arm, chest, sides, and back are good places for first tattoos. Any place with some fat is good.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• any place covered by a Wicked Weasel bikini.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best place is nowhere. Tattoos always look bad, in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm not a huge fan as well but I always did like a simple meaningful tattoo, like the one I posted because it has a story behind it.

• I would pick lower back

0|0
    0|1
  • Oh jesus let me guess going with the trend eh? Uhh shoulders either side, doesn't hurt much.

0|0
    0|0
  • thigh tattoos are always pretty aesthetically appealing, i just stick to the spring suit rule... if a pair of shorts and a t shirt can hide it, dont worry about it

0|0
    0|0
  • Get it on your ribcage

1|0
    0|0
  • On your back or shoulder

1|0
    0|0
  • Get one on the inside of your groin that says "Danger slippery when wet"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattos turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • On your rectum. The only body part a tattoo could possibly make look better.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• I want a tattoo on my wrist😂 one of the most painful places to get it... why don't you get it on your arm, or shoulder?

0|0
    0|0
    • Omg that was my first choice but they told me not to because it's painful lol 😂 it will be the arm because that's where mostly my fat is

• Hahah I think im gonna struggled brought the pain though... I have a pretty high pain tolerance, well I'm glad you figured it out:)

• How painful it'll be shouldn't really matter if you actually want it. The pain isn't unbearable, it just stings some. I would suggest getting that tattoo somewhere on your back though.

0|0
    0|0
  • on the ribcage or the shoulder

0|0
    0|0
  • I figured if I ever wanted to get ONE tattoo I would get it on the back of my neck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wrist tattoos. but I heard that it hurts so bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Foot maybe I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • On the side stretching vertical. From lower ribs to mid/upper hip. Black lettering. Smooth flourishing letters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Back of your neck, wrist, next to the collar bone, waist or lower back.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOWER BACK :))

... or nipple ;) get patterns on it

0|0
    0|0